SOLVED

A/B Testing in Default/Event Programs

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

A/B Testing in Default/Event Programs

Hi All,

We just recently attempted to launch our first Champion/Challenger Subject Line A/B Test for an Event program. I assigned 30% (1000 leads) to receive the Challenger Subject Line and set up the entire test up as expected and launched yesterday around 11 AM EST. I used a basic batch campaign with smart list to launch the email.This morning, the report I received shows the Champion with 600+ Opens, and the Challenger with 0. The email reporting shows that all 3000+ leads were sent the email, but it looks like none received the Challenger Subject line (I doubt 0 of 1000 opened the email). Did I miss something here? Am I supposed to separate the batch campaigns myself (Doesnt the test do that - if the email is sent, it divies and sends, No?) Here is the report I received, and I can't find any other information on the community regarding the difference between Champion Challenger and Email Programs (We will be moving to Email programs, but would like to do some Champion Challenger tests as well within default/event programs).

0EM50000000SnoM.jpg0EM50000000SnoR.jpg0EM50000000SnoW.jpg

Thanks in advance!

-Dan
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: A/B Testing in Default/Event Programs

Hi Dan, champion/challenger only works in triggered campaigns... See idea here

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1