SOLVED

A/B Test - Smart Campaign?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

A/B Test - Smart Campaign?

Is there a way to implement A/B testing within a Smart Campaign? I want to send people a "welcome" email of sorts after their score has changed in Salesforce (data value change with source being sfdc)--however I'd like to test two different emails against each other. I need to use a smart campaign so that I can use a trigger, not a filter.

The other route would be to push people through an Engagement program based on that trigger, but I don't see a way to do A/B testing within an Engagement program.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: A/B Test - Smart Campaign?

Easiest way if you currently have a smart campaign set up that's running, is to add a Champion/Challenger test to the existing email. As long as this is a triggered campaign you shouldn't have any problems. As Josh suggests, there are tons of threads about this. Good luck!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can use Email Send Program instead.

Or you can use the Champ/Challenger with a trigger or Engagement.

Or you can use Random Sample. Plenty of info on this. Please do a search here.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Easiest way if you currently have a smart campaign set up that's running, is to add a Champion/Challenger test to the existing email. As long as this is a triggered campaign you shouldn't have any problems. As Josh suggests, there are tons of threads about this. Good luck!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

As Dory, I would simply go for the champion challenger A/B test.

-Greg