Re: A/B test results: list of Opened/Clicked leads

Anonymous
Not applicable

A/B test results: list of Opened/Clicked leads

Is there a way to see all Opened and Clicked leads in the A/B test program? The dashboard is great, but I need to have a report on each individual lead who clicked or opened an email (yes, A or B email). I also need to change their statuses in SFDC accordingly - how can I do that?

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Yana,

This will be done in a smart list or a smart campaign, not directly in the dashboard.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yana,

Gregoire is absolutely right, one way you can do it from the Dashboard of the Email Send Program is to go to View: Control Panel > View Results > Filter > Opens > Export and repeat for Filter > Clicks > Export. But, that's not repeatable and a Smart List is much more efficient. If you want to setup to change their Program Status to Open and Click automatically, build a smart campaign BEFORE you send the emails requesting to change their program status to the appropriate progression upon trigger criteria. So, Smart Campaign > 01 Sent > SL=Trigger: Email is Delivered > FL: Change Program Status: Email Blast > Delivered. Then replicate this process for Opened, Clicked, Bounced, Unsubscribed, etc., and you can pull your smart lists simply off Program Status and easily see in the Program Setup who qualifies as "Success."

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zach...this is how we typically track our emails but had a question for you.

With an A/B test around the entire email, how do we set up this type of trigger? When the A/B is done, we get a "Whole Email" version of the Email but not sure how to get the trigger set up beforehand.

Thank you.