Re: 2015 Summit Sessions - recordings no longer playing

Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

2015 Summit Sessions - recordings no longer playing

I've been going back to reference some of the recordings from this year's Marketo Summit quite frequently. But when I tried to watch one today, nothing happens when I click on the video to start playing. I tried several videos and using Firefox & Chrome but nothing worked. The videos just never start playing. Does anybody know if these are no longer available?

Sessions –  The Marketing Nation Summit, April 13-15, 2015 – Marketo

15 REPLIES 15
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Same here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can watch them if I follow the original link that I got for the event, and then click on the demos tab. It gives me the option to 'watch on demand' and I've tried a few and they all seem to be working OK.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

These work for me now as well.

Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

Thanks Dan and Leanne for confirming! The issue seems to be fixed now because the videos work for me again also.

Josh_Perry1
Level 7

It looks like it stopped working again. Who did you contact to make these work in the past?

Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

You are right, Josh--it's not working on my end right now either. Last time I didn't contact anybody, it just started working again after a while.

This time it's a different issue in that it's asking for my email and even when I provide the one I used to register for Summit 2015, I get this error message.

pastedImage_0.png

Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I definitely can't access any of the videos.  I too got the same message you did, and I'm a current customer and a full-pass attendee.

Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

Same here! Glad to know it's not just me.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10