Re: ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ [Mentor Tamara Johnson] ๐ŸŒŸ Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 ๐ŸŒŸ

tamarajohnson
Level 2

Re: ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ [Mentor Tamara Johnson] ๐ŸŒŸ Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 ๐ŸŒŸ

@christensenb โ˜€๏ธ Welcome! Thank you for sharing your background with the group. We're happy to have you here. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You'll learn a ton in the Marketo Community overall and not just within our cohort.

I'll post a quiz today for everyone to participate and will drop a few bonus questions for you to complete.

Don't forget to fill out the form here for a chance to get a 50% off voucher for your test

While you're here, a good place to review Marketo terms (and overall marketing terms) is the Glossary. ๐Ÿ’ก

I look forward to connecting with you! 

Tamara Johnson
tamarajohnson
Level 2

Hi @chantaymorgan @Harsh91  @elenaburroni  @ellie_pramenko Rajat Dua  @christensenb 

Happy Wednesday! ๐Ÿ˜ We're coming to an end soon ๐Ÿ˜ฉ!  I'm glad I participated! I was able to give back and learn more about Marketo Engage and the community.

๐Ÿ”ฅWe have another QUIZ ๐Ÿ“š and this time it is here ๐Ÿ‘‰  https://forms.gle/DkpTXQuiitZaK1hEA  ๐Ÿ”ฅ

After your test, visit the Marketo Engage Guide Tutorials for demos and walk-throughs!

๐ŸŽHere is a tip for your actual Marketo Engage Exam:

The test can flag questions you want to come back to. So don't feel rushed. If you have a question requiring more time to answer flag it and move on. You won't lose your place. Once you get to the end of the test, you have time to go back and revisit the ones you skipped.

I'll have a bonus question posted soon!

Tamara Johnson
Harsh91
Level 2

Hello @tamarajohnson ,

Thanks for the new quiz ๐Ÿ™‚

It is ending already, we just started ๐Ÿ˜ž

I have submitted my response to the quiz.

It was nice knowing you and getting all the knowledge and questions about Marketo was such an amazing and knowledgeable experience.๐Ÿค—

Thank you for your help, support and guidance.

Best,

Harsh

tamarajohnson
Level 2

Hi @Harsh91 โ€Œโ€Œ

Great work on your quiz! 50 out of 60 points for the 12 questions. ๐ŸŒŸ

It is great working with you. Your hard work and activity during our training questions show initiative and personal drive! That's what is needed in the realm of Marketing Tech. 

I'm glad to know I was helpful in that capacity! Best of luck on your exam - but you don't need luck because you're prepared. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll share a few more resources here today and Friday for the group to use.

All the best,

Tamara

Tamara Johnson
tamarajohnson
Level 2

Hi @chantaymorgan  Harsh91 @elenaburroni @ellie_pramenko Rajat Dua @christensenb 

I am sharing a few more study tools for your exam prep. 

๐Ÿ“šUse your prep guide > https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/247 ๐Ÿ’ก

Here are some great items to bookmark!

Marketo Engage Tutorials from Experience League!

Understanding Marketo Smart Programs & Campaigns

Smart Campaigns 101

Understanding Period Costs

Assign a Person to Partitions and Workspaces 

๐Ÿ˜Best of luck with your exam! Stay connected to the Marketo Community to learn and grow your skills!

Tamara Johnson