Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Ryan Laushway] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

ryshgs
Level 3

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Ryan Laushway] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

ryshgs
Level 3

Hi all,

@ujjawalmaneriya @djhoward @jasmin10 @Shyamanjan

Our time together has come to a close, I will no longer be monitoring this thread. Please be aware that the exam vouchers have a 1-month expiration. However, this thread will remain accessible, so the wealth of knowledge and insights you all have shared will continue to be available for future Community visitors.

Thank you for your time and effort!

Ryan

djhoward
Level 2

Thank you Ryan! I am scheduling my exam for mid-July to have more time to review a couple of topics, but your help throughout this has been great!

djhoward
Level 2

Hi @ryshgs ,

Thanks for sharing the week 4 quiz early. Although I missed the early post, responding with my answers below:

1. C. Email performance report

2. D. Cross campaign engagement tracking

3. True

4. True

5. B. To track the number of unique leads generated from a specific email campaign and calculate the conversion rate from email clicks to closed deals. 

ryshgs
Level 3

Great job all were correct except #3.

3) Incorrect - You can only use two segmentation. "Choose one or two segmentations to use for grouping your report. Click Apply." https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/personalization/segmentation-a...!