Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Priyank Joshi] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Priyank Joshi] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@tamcaoessent Yes, that's the correct answer. 

@kishore1176, Parth Sharma and @Ankitaa_1998 I do not see any engagement from you. Please be active with this program. 

FYI, active participants may get eligible for Marketo certification exam vouchers. 

Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Here is another quiz for this week - 

Q) Which report indicates the ROI on your Marketing Program? 

1) Landing Page Performance Report

2) People Performance Report

3) Program Performance Report

4) Campaign Performance Report

Here's the link for Adobe Marketo Engage Professional Prep Guide. Do check it out.

I'd also like to check with you, if there's any specific topic where you are facing any challenges with? 

kishore1176
Level 2

3) Program Performance Report

kishore1176
Level 2

Hi @Priyank_Joshi3 ,

Myself kishore, I have overall  10 years of experience in  IT industry and 6 years of experience in marketo. I manage campaigns. I am planning to get more hands on deliverability part and database.

kishore1176
Level 2

Hi @Priyank_Joshi3 ,
Could you help me on this?

In marketo, how to differentiate between bot clicks and human clicks. ??

Regards,
Kishore r

tamcaoessent
Level 2

Thanks Priyank!

tamcaoessent
Level 2

Priyank,  so some reason the exam prep guide links no longer work. I got the "404 - Page Not found" when I tried to click on any of the Exam Prep Guide link. Can you please direct me to the working links. I'm going to take the exam prep for AD0-E555 so see if I score higher for that than the AD0-E559.

Thanks,

Tam

Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

@tamcaoessent  Please try this link which I recently shared - Adobe Marketo Engage Professional Prep Guide.

tamcaoessent
Level 2

Hi Priyank, for some reason the links to the exam prep guide (under the quick links section) that you posted a few weeks ago no longer work. I got a "404 - Page Not Found" message when I clicked on any of the exam prep guide link. Can you please point me to the working links. I'm planning to take the exam prep for the AD0-E555 so see if I score higher than the D0-E559

Thanks,

Tam

Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Dear Aspirants, @tamcaoessent@kishore1176, Parth Sharma and @Ankitaa_1998

Here's a chance to claim 50% certification exam voucher, please fill this survey form by Jun 21st, 2024 - https://forms.office.com/r/M0QZUCbAKG