🗣️ [Mentor Natalie Kremer] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Natalie_Kremer
Level 6 - Champion Alumni

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Natalie Kremer] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @logankardash, @Jasmine_Deo, @smasunda, @Chelsea_Corbett, @ayanpaul! Also, let's welcome @BradenColeman to our group! Braden, feel free to share an introduction of yourself! 

As we wrap up our week on Reporting, I wanted to share a few quiz questions to make sure you're all feeling comfortable with the topic. Let me know your responses in the thread here!

1. What is a crucial step you must take before approving an entire revenue model?

1. Ensure the model is live.
  2. Remove all people from the model.
  3. Confirm your choice in the dialog that appears.
  4. Approve individual stages and add people to them.

2. Which of the following columns is included in a Program Performance Report?

1. Channel
  2. Total Cost
  3. New Names
  4. Conversion Rate

3. Which of the following can you not do with Marketo Reporting?

1. Add Custom Columns to a Person Report
  2. Add Opportunity Columns to a Lead Report
  3. Filter People in a Report with a Smart List
  4. Use the Email Link Performance Report to view who clicked a specific link

Also, let's make sure you're all taking the Practice Test in the next week to identify any additional areas you need help studying with. This is really helpful to figure out areas where you need to spend more time studying prior to taking the test. To take the practice test:

Finally, I'll be nominating someone from our group for a 100% paid exam voucher, so please make sure you're staying engaged with our group and have Community notifications for our thread enabled so you don't miss anything. As always, let me know any questions you have or how I can help you prep for the exam!

logankardash
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Natalie Kremer] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @Natalie_Kremer ! Thanks for providing so many great resources along the way. I feel like this has really let me dive into some areas that I use often but maybe didn't fully understand the functionality of! Below are the answers to the quiz questions!

1. D. Approve individual stages and add people to them. 

2. I think for this one there could be multiple correct answers. A, B and C all seem to appear in the Program Performance Report. I'm going to go with those 😃

3. 4. The email link performance report usually just shows an aggregate of total clicks and the number of people clicking on a specific link. From there it doesn't give you any insight into who or allow you to go to the person record.

Let me know how I did! Going to be taking the practice exam a couple more times prior to the upcoming exam! 🤞

-Logan

Natalie_Kremer

Great job @logankardash ! These are all correct!

Natalie_Kremer

Hi everyone! We're getting down to the end of our mentor program.

• How are you all feeling about taking the test?
  • Have you taken the practice test to help surface any areas where you need additional studying? 
  • What areas of focus do you have over the course of this week? 

Let me know how I can help or what questions have come up in your studying!

Natalie_Kremer

@logankardash, @Jasmine_Deo, @smasunda, @Chelsea_Corbett, @ayanpaul, @BradenColeman Also, be sure to email jonchen@adobe.com to apply for your 50% exam voucher. All aspirants are eligible to receive that so be sure you don't miss out. 

logankardash
Level 2

Hi @Natalie_Kremer ! Thanks again for all the great resources and responding to my questions!

• How are you all feeling about taking the test?
    • I'm feeling good overall - when I first started I was just under the threshold to past but studying and being able to practice some of the areas I'm not in all the time has increased my score to passing on the practice exam!
  • Have you taken the practice test to help surface any areas where you need additional studying? 
    • Yes - primarily around reporting is where I could use the most work so going to spend a bit more time there!
  • What areas of focus do you have over the course of this week?
    • I would like to take the practice exam a bit more after looking over some more of the reporting resources!

Will these forums be closed after this week? 

Thanks!

Natalie_Kremer

@logankardash, @Jasmine_Deo, @smasunda, @Chelsea_Corbett, @ayanpaul and @BradenColeman we've come to the end of our mentorship time so I wanted to follow-up with some quick notes. 

• If you have questions as you continue to study, please add them to our thread and I'll pop back in to try to answer anything that comes up!
  • If you applied for the exam voucher be sure to schedule our exam AFTER you received the voucher at the end of this week. This is good for 1-month after you receive the voucher, so be sure to schedule the exam during this time. 

It's been great working with you all and please keep me posted once you've taken the exam. I'd love to hear how it goes!