🗣️ [Mentor Melina Chan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

mechan
Level 3

Last week's Quiz 🗣️ [Mentor Melina Chan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello all 😀 - this is the last week for the quiz 🎲

1. @monicabrv 
  2. @cbrigeman 
  3. @Danielle_Hynes  
  4. @akhilamall 
  5. @Harsh-297 

Week of June 17: (Section 4) Analyzing and Building Reports (9%)

• Explain the standard Adobe Marketo Engage reports and when they should be used (Email Link Performance, Email Performance, Landing Page Performance, People Performance, Program Performance, Web Page Activity, and so on)
  • Comprehend Dashboard information and metrics (Email Program Dashboard, Engagement Program Dashboard)
  • Comprehend Email Insights metrics

This section is the easiest as there are only perhaps up to 3 questions in this category.

So I am going to do a screenshot reference for the quiz on Thursday.

On another note, if you are keen for a 50% voucher for the Marketo certification exam,  please fill in the form here:
https://forms.office.com/r/M0QZUCbAKG

As usual, if you have any questions, I am happy to answer them.

Tags (2)
mechan
Level 3

‌‌‌‌😍 Adobe Swag 😍 - please submit before ⏱️ 21 June! Don't' Miss Out

Hello all!

1. @monicabrv 
  2. @cbrigeman 
  3. @Danielle_Hynes  
  4. @akhilamall 
  5. @Harsh-297 

if you are keen for a 50% voucher for the Marketo certification exam,  please fill in the form here before 21 June!:

https://forms.office.com/r/M0QZUCbAKG

Don't miss this out as you can have this half the price for your upcoming certification

Melina

mechan
Level 3

Re:🗣️ [Mentor Melina Chan] Week 4 Quiz 💎

Hello all 👋
This is the last quiz so I am posting it a little early but if you need more time to reply I can still respond to any queries next week.

1. @monicabrv 
  2. @cbrigeman 
  3. @Danielle_Hynes  
  4. @akhilamall 
  5. @Harsh-297 

Quiz 4: Email Insights
With reference to the following screenshot for email insights, what can you understand regarding the click to open rate?

mechan_0-1718890653474.png

A. Click to open rate has improved based upon emails sent this month vs last month

B. Click to open rate has decreased, based upon emails sent last month vs the same time last year

C. Click to open rate has remained the same, based upon emails sent last month vs the same time last year

I hope everyone has been using their email insights for both analytics and send functions.

Thanks

Melina

Tags (2)
Harsh-297
Level 2

Re: Re:🗣️ [Mentor Melina Chan] Week 4 Quiz 💎

Hi @mechan  👋 Happy Friday 

I didn't got the chance the use Email Insights, but according to image I believe the Answer would be B. Click to open rate has decreased, based upon emails sent last month vs the same time last year.

mechan
Level 3

Re: Re:🗣️ [Mentor Melina Chan] Week 4 Quiz 💎 answer

@Harsh-297 

Well done! 👏

Yes that is right!

Email insights is a great too to have an overview of how campaigns are performing.

You might like to find out more here
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/reporting/email-insights/email...

Have a great weekend!

Tags (1)
Danielle_Hynes
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Melina Chan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @mechan and fellow aspirants! 

I'm Danielle, joining from Canada 🇨🇦 

I'm fairly new to Marketo, and began exploring the platform early this year. I'm looking forward to learning more about all of Marketo's capabilities, and becoming more proficient with delivering a variety of campaigns. I'm working towards writing the certification exam this year – I'm very excited to learn from everyone here!

Best,

Danielle

mechan
Level 3

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Melina Chan] 🌞 Hello & Welcome Danielle

@Danielle_Hynes  Warm Welcome!
Great to hear from you in Canada!
So one of the first few steps towards the certification is understanding what the section requires and if you have any questions or need to clarify anything on this.

I wanted to ask if there are any areas that you might have questions on the following?

• (Section 1) Building and Managing Programs
  • Identify when to use each of the 4 program types.
  • Identify why/when to use the Event Program.
  • Identify why/when to use the Default Program.
  • Identify the special features of Engagement Program.
  • Identify the special features of Email Program.
  • Recognize what can be cloned.
  • Identify the benefits of custom tags.
  • Identify the purpose of channels.
  • Describe the importance of period costs.
  • Recognize the concept of using person scoring.
  • Understand communication limits.
  • Recognize program membership and acquisition.
  • Understand customer communication preferences.
  • Apply best practices for review prior to launch.

If there is please let me know and I am happy to help!
    I will post the 2nd quiz tomorrow.

Cheers!
    Melina

mechan
Level 3

🗣️ [Mentor Melina Chan] Bye for now

Bye for now 👋

Thank you all aspirants for the journey with me in the last 4 weeks!

1. @monicabrv 
  2. @cbrigeman 
  3. @Danielle_Hynes 
  4. @akhilamall 
  5. @Harsh-297 

I hope you all have submitted the form for the 50% voucher - for those who have done so, please note that the vouchers will be sent by this Friday 28th June EOD and it will expire 1 month from the date that has been issued.

Best of luck to all your upcoming certifications.

If there is anything else that I can help you with, you are always welcome to drop me a note!

Cheers!

Melina