SOLVED

🗣️ [Mentor Lauren McCormack] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Go to solution
Julie_Stutes
Level 1

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Lauren McCormack] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello Everyone!

My name is Julie and I work at the UPS corporate office in Atlanta. I have been working in Marketo for 6 years, building US and international marketing campaigns, but there are many aspects of the platform we do not currently utilize. I look forward to getting exposure to those areas, so I have a more well-rounded knowledge base on what the platform can actually do.

Looking forward to working with all of you!

laurenmccormack
Level 3 - Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Lauren McCormack] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Time for the question of the day!

In Marketo's Audit Trail, which of the following actions cannot be tracked?

A) Deletion of a Smart Campaign

B) Changes to user roles and permissions

C) Modifications to an email template

D) Real-time performance metrics of an email send

Lauren McCormack
KarinaVidal
Level 3

I believe the answer is:

D) Real-time performance metrics of an email send

RP_MOPs
Level 1

Great job, everyone!

gergana
Level 3

Hi @laurenmccormack,

we cannot track "D) Real-time performance metrics of an email send" in Audit trail. These are to be tracked through an email performance report 🙂
Gergana

berrygirl044
Level 2

D! I would track real-time performance metrics of an email send in the smart campaign on the results tab or in the email program. 

KarinaVidal
Level 3

Aaah, that's a good addition to this, @berrygirl044 . I never really thought about the smart campaign as a real-time performance metric, more so a real-time activity feed. We can't see the metrics easily, as in the Email Performance Report asset. However, if we filter it, we can see the activity per person and the metric as a sum at the bottom of the Results tab. You're a genius; I didn't think of this perspective! I love Marketo's ability to display things in multiple ways. It makes me think of DC streets; regardless of the route you take, all roads lead you to the destination. lol 

berrygirl044
Level 2

I think I got carried away seeing "real time" and not focusing on "metrics" in the question. 😂 While I have done it both ways, I probably would just pull a report lol! That's my favorite thing about Marketo - soooo many ways to achieve the same goal!!

tcthanawan
Level 2

I did the same way as well! Checking the real time result in Email tab in smart campaign.
Most of the time, I need to pressure test with the actual result list as some bot activities came through, just to get the real engagement number. Do you guys experience a high number of bot activities in email sends? 

KarinaVidal
Level 3

I personally have not with emails. My usual bot activities tend to be form-related. I usually set up honey pots and cleaning programs to catch and remove leads that do make it through a form in an attempt to free up space in the database. So, I haven't seen bot activities in our emails.

Does your company purchase lists @tcthanawan ?