Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor John Bogdanski] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Rishabh02T
Level 2

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor John Bogdanski] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

I agree with your answer.

@John_Bogdanski3  - Please let us know if we are thinking in the right direction.

agasca89
Level 2

Hi @John_Bogdanski3 ,

With things wrapping up, would you give some tips on the exam as far as what areas to really focus on while studying? 

Thanks!

John_Bogdanski3
Level 3

Hi All,

Apologies for the delayed response. I am digging out after July 4 vacation.

Here are some tips for the exam:

• Plan to take 100% of the time. Give yourself time to review answers. Remember, the exam loves trap questions.
  • Have snacks and a drink
  • Definitely gauge yourself with the practice exam and other practice questions online.
  • Use questions from the practice exam to see where you are strong and where you need to study more. Each question is designed to test an area of marketo. In practice, it is not about answering the question but understanding which concept or rules are being referred to.
  • Some questions on the exam are very long and detailed representing real-world scenarios. Feel free to skip and come back to, so you do not waste too much time on one question.
  • Know what each report does and which columns they support. I recommend printing out screens like each report, image/file details, tabs of a smart campaign. Know what each displays.
  • Know about how period cost works

I hope this helps. I will check back here for any questions. Good luck!

@Rishabh02T
@Michelle_Dadso2
@shilpapradhan
@n8-booth
@agasca123