Re: Weekly Update & Quiz Question!

sadhanaravuri34
Level 3

I felt its People performance report as it gives us the chance to filter people by any attribute of our choice.

Reference: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/reporting/basic-reporting/repo...

Open to thoughts 🙂

sadhanaravuri34
Level 3

Hi @ErinPollackQ2 

The answers for this week's quiz:

1. People performance report

2. True

ErinPollackQ2
Level 2

Re: Weekly Update & Quiz Answers!

Hello all!    

Thank you for your patience, as I have been traveling this week and not able to respond as quickly. Here are the quiz answers from last week:

QUIZ ANSWERS FROM SECTON 4:

1. People Performance Report
  2. TRUE

Great job! 👏

How is everyone feeling now that we are done with all sections of the exam prep guide? It's great to see you all engaging! This week you should be focused on taking the practice exam (if you haven't already) which is located at the end of the prep guide, and also scheduling time to take the exam in the next week or 2 if you still intend to do so.

Exam Prep Guide Links: As many of you noticed, the direct links to the exam prep guides broke earlier due to a page update. Please use the following stable links moving forward:  

The exam guide above in orange is the one we have been studying for, however, I also included the other prep guides in case you want to challenge yourself and go through those as well. If you are ready and want to schedule the exam please follow the link here and then select from the options: Adobe Marketo Engage Professional (AD0-E555): https://www.certmetrics.com/adobe/candidate/exam_scheduling.aspx?%20redir=yes 

When I am back in office on Monday I will post another update with next steps in the program. In the meantime, please reply to this post with any outstanding questions you have about the practice exam, scheduling the exam or anything else.

Thanks!

Erin

ErinPollackQ2
Level 2

Final Toast!

Hi all!

Congrats on making it through the Marketo Engage Mentorship Program 2024 👏

This is the last update I will be posting on here related to the mentorship program. It has been great meeting and working with you all and I am confident that you can take an PASS the exam! 

Heads up - If you applied for the exam voucher, you should have received an email last week with the voucher code. Please schedule the exam with this code (if you haven't already) and let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget there is a 1-month expiration on this code so please don't wait or this offer will expire.

Please note that the threads aren’t going anywhere – the wealth of knowledge you all shared will be available for future Community visitors. I hope you’ll continue to use the Community not just as a place to help others, but also as an amazing resource for yourselves!

Thanks again for your contributions and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

All the best,

Erin

JeffHensiek
Level 4

Re: Final Toast!

Wonderful!  Thank you @ErinPollackQ2 for your help as we walk through this course.

And, thank you for the reminders about the vouchers.  Just as a heads up, the voucher email came through email on the 2nd.  looking like Spam and was flagged on our end.  I'm not sure if you have any ability to make changes to that, but, it could be worth a callout.

For the rest of our group, the email came from:

JeffHensiek_0-1720029676491.png

Thanks to all for the learning and the conversations.

Jeff Hensiek
Marketing Automation Program Manager
JeffHensiek
Level 4

Sorry for my delay, all.  Work got the best of me this past week.  

for the sample questions, I'm going with B, C, D.  

Jeff Hensiek
sadhanaravuri34
Level 3

Hi @ErinPollackQ2 and team,

Apologies for my late response as I was off last week, chilling in Italy 😄

My answers for the quiz are:

1. B

2. C

3. D

@JeffHensiek @emilypirovitz @laevinsdad - How is your prep coming along? I am done with the first 2 modules. Will try to finish the 3rd one by this week 🙂

Regards,

Sadhana. 

JeffHensiek
Level 4

Wow... Chillin' in Italy!  that would have been awesome, @sadhanaravuri34 .

My family and I took a trip to Italy last year and had a BLAST - several days in Venice (on the island), a few days in Verona, and a few days in Florence....  Totally awesome time.

What was your favorite part?  Mine - we drove our own Vespa and went to a pizza and gelato making class at a local farmhouse in Tuscany.  Totally sweet.  I wish I knew more Italian b/c I'd love to spend more time there - and in more remote locations (where English is less frequently spoken).

RE the training... Just finished up module 4 (did a little cramming b/c last week was a little behind with work and things).  I'm now looking to find a way to take the pre-test.  I think I already took one, however, the test ID I'm seeing referenced in the training module is different than the test that I took... so, a little more digging - and I'll be posting that question here shortly as well.

Jeff Hensiek
sadhanaravuri34
Level 3

Hey @JeffHensiek 

I am sorry, I have overlooked your message.

Venice is a beautiful place. But we decided to do something different and chose Amalfi coast and Capri islands this time.

We stayed in Naples (which I would never recommend anyone considering how unsafe it felt), I had the best pizza of my life there though. The basic, margerita!!

We missed on Vespa as we do not have the license but this would definitely be one of those things we would be doing next time! 🙂

@JeffHensiek @laevinsdad @amackenzie1 @ErinPollackQ2 My question to the team regarding this week's learning: Are the number of clicks getting recorded in the reports unique ones or the cumulative ones? For eg, if I click on the link twice for some reason, would it be counted as 2? or 1?

JeffHensiek
Level 4

Great question @sadhanaravuri34 ,

I'll take the first guess (😄) at this one.

My answer: Yes.

I know... it doesn't feel like that response answers the question, but, I'm thinking that it does answer the question.

I think it depends on the report that you're looking at.  Here's why...

I did some searching in our instance on one of our recent "Newsletter" style emails.  If I look at the month of June, I have the following data:

Report source: Analytics tab - Email Performance report

• 73,472 emails sent
  • 34,755 emails opened
  • 565 clicks

Report source: Analytics Tab - Email Link Performance report (Same email as above with same date range)

• 857 clicks
  • 683 people

(if I were to summarize... we receive 857 clicks from 683 people).

And, many of the rows (the unique links) are showing where we have a number of clicks (e.g., 330 clicks) from a certain number of people (e.g. 240).

So, collectively, I would say that it depends on the report that you're looking at as to whether or not the report is showing a single click attribution (not sure if that's the right term, but essentially, only attributing one click to a single member/customer) or whether the report is showing multiple click attribution (essentially, attributing multiple clicks to a given user).

That's my thinking!! 

@laevinsdad , @amackenzie1 , @ErinPollackQ2  - any additional thoughts?

Jeff Hensiek