Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Clement Mak] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Amarjit_Hayer
Level 2

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Clement Mak] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@Clement 

For the exam, do you need to pass each section, or is the overall mark good?  i.e. do you need a minimum X% or more in each section or is the overall % considered a pass?

Amarjit
Clement
Level 4

Hi @Amarjit_Hayer 

To pass the exam, you will just need an overall score of at least 36 / 55.

However, a breakdown of your score for each section will be shared (which is more for your own reference, and will not be reflected in your certificate). 

aditik
Level 2

To analyze the performance we should use the Email Performance report.

Correct answer is:

C) Email Performance

Clement
Level 4

Hi @Amarjit_Hayer @aditik @rross1CY @khanson20 @KSBingham @EmanEspares 

We have come to the end of this mentorship program! Thank you for your participation and questions over the past 4 weeks. I am glad to have been part of your learning journey πŸ™‚ 

I will be using this week to wrap up any final questions, so feel free to post them here. 

Should I receive any updates related to this program or certification vouchers, I will post and tag you here as well.

Thanks once again! Let’s connect and stay in touch on LinkedIn.

Cheers,

Clement