🗣️ [Mentor Carla Cabaceira] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

tshewang
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carla Cabaceira] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@Carla_Cabaceir1  Since we're discussing about the programs this week, is Default Program (with smart campaigns) the only way to build a nurture campaign if we want people to re-enter the program after they exhaust the content and don't convert?

Carla_Cabaceir1
Level 4

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Carla Cabaceira] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @tshewang , 

Not sure if this answers your question:

For the engagement program, if a lead exhausts content, you can add additional emails to the program, and they will continue receiving the new emails.

If this doesn't answer your question, please explain your use case so I can give you an accurate answer.

Do you mean:

1- Adding a default program to an engagement program to manage the lead flow and cadence.

2- Using a default program as an email multi-touch program, using smart campaigns to determine when to send/resend the emails? Are you trying to send the same emails to leads who didn't convert from the emails you sent? 

Thank you,

Carla

Carla Cabaceira
tshewang
Level 2

Hi @Carla_Cabaceir1 

Yes, sending the same emails to leads who didn't convert from the emails previously. Since Engagement Program doesn't allow to re-send the same email again to a lead, I think Default Program with smart campaigns is the only way?

Carla_Cabaceir1
Level 4

Hi @tshewang ,

It isn't a best practice to send the same email to the same person. I would recommend cloning the email and changing the subject line. If you do that, you can add streams and send the duplicate email with a different subject line and perhaps some changes on the copy to anyone who doesn't respond.

Saying that, you can still use the engagement program and add a nested program to create your custom flow.

I hope this clarifies your question,

Thank you,

Carla

Carla Cabaceira
tshewang
Level 2

Hi @Carla_Cabaceir1 

That's a good suggestion. Thank you!

Carla_Cabaceir1
Level 4

Hi all, 

I hope your week is going well so far.

1. @Tonita 
  2. @abilashbaskaren 
  3. Josie Groom
  4. @SunnyD 
  5. @tshewang 
  6. @Kiran 

Here are a few additional resources for the Four Marketo Program types:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N-hJNKmYVBSMvMu6GaIos2iQg9jLHp7Cp1ZQ3oz7ikk/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you can't access this Google doc.

I also found this video with information on Marketo Program types:

Marketo program type (youtube.com)

From the course prep: Adobe Marketo Engage Professional Prep Guide (rockinfo.com)

Happy study, and please look out for the next quiz on Monday. "Understanding Program Memberships"

Thank you,

Carla

Carla Cabaceira
tshewang
Level 2

Thanks @Carla_Cabaceir1 

Youtube video was great! But I couldn't access the Google Doc. It needs additional permission.

Carla_Cabaceir1
Level 4

Thank you @tshewang 

Please try this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N-hJNKmYVBSMvMu6GaIos2iQg9jLHp7Cp1ZQ3oz7ikk/edit?usp=sharing

Happy Friday 🙂

Carla

Carla Cabaceira
tshewang
Level 2

This link works. Thank u @Carla_Cabaceir1  and happy Friday 😊

Carla_Cabaceir1
Level 4

Hi everyone,

1. @Tonita 
  2. @abilashbaskaren 
  3. Josie Groom
  4. @SunnyD 
  5. @tshewang 
  6. @Kiran 

To start, we will have a simple quiz.  I will be posting questions and best practices throughout the week. Please let me know which one is the correct answer.

Which program types would you use to create a new channel for lead nurture?

a. Default
b. Event
c. Engagement
d. Email

Carla Cabaceira