🗣️ [Mentor Balkar Rao] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Balkar Rao] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Tagging everyone!

@ramanugrahk
@SaurabhGoyal_GN 

@cocowuuu 

@smpeck 

@JaneMJane 

@Karan 

@maheshs 

@Jennifer_Bilell 

@Taylor_Bodine 

@Jon_Chen - Wanted to share that one of our aspirants (Saurabh Goyal) has cleared the certification!

Balkar_Singh

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Balkar Rao] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello Everyone!

Here's Quiz 3!

Please access it via this link: https://forms.gle/KhHgeBBdUdcxP6aH6

Also, please find the answers to the previous quiz attached.

As we approach the conclusion of the program, please note that I will share the answers to Quiz 3 by Thursday. Quiz 4 will be available by Wednesday, and I expect to share the responses by Friday.

Best of luck!

Balkar_Singh

Hi All,

Please fill the following survey for your chance to get 50% certification exam voucher.
https://forms.office.com/r/M0QZUCbAKG

Thanks,

smpeck
Level 2

Where can we see the answers to the quizzes to see what we missed?

Balkar_Singh

@smpeck I will be sharing these shortly!

Jennifer_Bilell
Level 1

Hi, I'm a little late introducing myself due to some time conflicts. Great to meet everyone and dive into this program.

Name : Jennifer Bilello
Region :  United States
Company : Macmillan Learning
Title : Assoc. Director, Digital Marketing
Email/Phone : jennifer.bilello@macmillan.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenniferbilello/

Jennifer Bilello
Balkar_Singh

@Jennifer_Bilell - Great to meet you too! Do let us know if we should setup a time to connect. I would recommend start going through the Exam Guide and attempt the quizzes!

Balkar_Singh

Hi All!

Please find the answers to Quiz 1 attached.

Thanks!

Karan
Level 1

@Balkar_Singh apart from the exam guide and the quizzes, are there any other resources or training videos that we can refer to for the preparation?

Balkar_Singh

@Karan - I would strongly recommend using Exam Guide as the primary resource. It has links to the docs which are the best way to prepare yourself for certification. However, you can explore community as well.

PS, I will be sharing a new Quiz, followed by another this week.

Apart of  this, try to attempt the practice test as much as possible. You have save your progress and continue later, this appearing for the practice test itself is a great way to get a more accurate sense of the nature of the exam.