🗣️ [Mentor Balkar Rao] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

🗣️ [Mentor Balkar Rao] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello Community, 

Welcome to the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Balkar Singh Rao (@Balkar_Singhwho will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Marketo Engage questions as you pre

pare for your Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert (AD0-E559) exam, through to the end of the program.  

A little bit about your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Balkar:

balkarsr.png

5 times certified Adobe Marketo Engage Practitioner Expert
Practicing Marketo since 2013
10+ years of hands-on experience with Marketo
Proficient with marketing automation concepts
Write blogs at community
Started Chandigarh Tricity Marketo User Group as a Leader
Conducted users group of the Chapter Chandigarh Tricity, and attended others
Participated in Champion Hours 2024 in January
Recognized as Marketo Champion in 2023
Recognized as Marketo Community Advisor for Class of 2022
Worked with 100+ Marketo Customers at Grazitti Interactive, and moved to Here Technologies in 2023 after 10 years.

Aspirants mapped to @Balkar_Singh 

1. @ramanugrahk 
  2. @Jennifer_Bilell 
  3. @Taylor_Bodine 
  4. @SaurabhGoyal_GN 
  5. @cocowuuu 
  6. @smpeck 
  7. @JaneMJane 
  8. @Karan 
  9. @maheshs 

How to Participate  

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Marketo Engage Certification during the duration of the program: May 17th , 2024 – June 21st, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor Balkar, and your fellow Aspirant peers.  
  3. You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate!  

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants: 

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants. 
  • Like this thread to confirm your participation in the program 
  • Introduce yourself to Balkar and your Aspirant peers by replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Marketo Engage 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert (AD0-E559) certification
  • Test your Marketo Engage knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs! 
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Marketo Engage Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts! 

Quick links  

We're wishing you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!  

Cheers,  

Jon 

40 REPLIES 40
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Balkar Rao] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Excited to meet and learn together through this thoughtful program!

JaneMJane
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Balkar Rao] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Nice to meet everyone! Thank you for this great opportunity! I am so excited to start and learn with you.

My name is Jane, I am based in Poland (Krakow) and working as associate solution consultant. I have been working with Marketo almost for 2 years but still missing a lot 🙂  

Balkar_Singh

Hi @JaneMJane !

Great opportunity indeed! Thank you for introduction.
I have been using it for 10 years and feel the same. 😄

I am sure we will all find new ways to accomplish things during this program.

Let us wait for other to introduce themselves, and we can setup a time to meet/greet this week!

I am from New Chandigarh, Punjab, India - and work as a Marketing Manager. 

Looking forward!

Balkar_Singh

@ramanugrahk @Jennifer_Bilell @Taylor_Bodine @SaurabhGoyal_GN @cocowuuu @smpeck 

Nice to have you all and looking forward to meeting everyone and learn together!

It'll be great to have introduction from all members. Let us start with basics.

Name :
Region :
Company :
Title :
Email/Phone :
LinkedIn :

Feel free to add your specific details in addition to the above.

I encourage everyone in this thread to keep most of our discussion on this thread itself. It will help us to have a unique context of our unique experience at one place.

Let us setup a time to meet greet soon. Will reach out once I have the contacts!

01 - Introductions.png

Karan
Level 1

Name : Karan Nanda
Region : Canada (Toronto)
Company : Lifemark
Title : Marketing Manager
Email/Phone : karan_nanda@hotmail.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/karan-nanda/

Nice to meet everyone. I have been working on Marketo almost for 2 years. Looking forward to learning more from @Balkar_Singh and other aspirants.

Balkar_Singh

Great to have you, Karan! 

JaneMJane
Level 2

So to follow the structure above I will add the info about me as required😀

Name: Jane Mazurenka

Region: Poland (Krakow)

Company: TLS

Title: Associate solution consultant

Email: yauheniya.mazurenka@gmail.com

Linkedinhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/yauheniya-mazurenka/

Fell free to contact😉

SaurabhGoyal_GN
Level 4

Name : Saurabh Goyal
Region : Mohali, Punjab, India
Company : GrowthNatives
Title : Manager, MarTech
Email/Phone : saurabhgoyal940@gmail.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/saurabh-goyal-60a3b4154/

@Balkar_Singh - Nice to meet you! I have been working on Marketo from last 5 years. Looking forward to learn more.

Balkar_Singh

It’s indeed an exciting journey ahead. As you embark on this learning path, remember that the guide is your best companion. You can access it here. Time will indeed fly in the next few weeks, so let’s make the most of it. Don’t hesitate to ask questions, it’s a great way to learn!