Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Balkar Rao] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

maheshs
Level 1

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Balkar Rao] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @Balkar_Singh & Team,

I have joined little late, had access and login issue in Marketo Community. Sorted now.

Name : Mahesh Srinivasan
Region : India
Company : Factspan
Title : Senior Consultant
Email/Phone : mahesh.srinivasan@factspan.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/maheshsrinivasa/

Looking forward to the support from the members on starting to learn Marketo Engage and complete the certification.

@Balkar_Singh Please include me if any call scheduled for a discussion.

Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

@ramanugrahk @smpeck @cocowuuu @SaurabhGoyal_GN @Karan @Jennifer_Bilell @Taylor_Bodine @JaneMJane 

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are making good progress with the Exam Guide in preparation for your Marketo Certification.

To help in your understanding of the Admin section, I will be sharing a quiz later today specifically tailored to this area.

Please ensure you've reviewed this section in the Guide thoroughly before attempting the quiz, and feel free to send any questions on the Thread!

Additionally, for those who would like to dig deeper into any topics or have specific questions, I’ve blocked time in my calendar for detailed discussions at 10:30 AM EST both today and tomorrow

I have added the following members to the bridges

karan_nanda@hotmail.com,
yauheniya.mazurenka@gmail.com,
saurabhgoyal940@gmail.com,
yihsuan82@gmail.com,
ramanugrahkumar6@gmail.com,
smpeck2@gmail.com

PS : Share your contact details if you have not introduced yourself yet!

02 Week 1 - Ends.png

 

Balkar_Singh

Hi All!

Here is the Quiz for this week -

https://forms.gle/9BbRuaMEFrckRBXs6

All the best!

Thanks,
Balkar

Balkar_Singh

Hi All!

As we wrap up Quiz 1, thanks to all who participated. Your enthusiasm and dedication are what make this mentorship program a success.

Quick Summary of Quiz 1:

• We had 7 enthusiastic members participate.
  • Impressively, 2 members cracked the quiz with all questions correct!

Recommendations for Quiz 2:

• Please make sure to refer to the knowledge or exam guide before attempting the quiz. It's a valuable resource.
  • Take a moment to read each question carefully. Quiz 1 was designed to not only test your knowledge but also your presence of mind. Some questions were specifically crafted to challenge how attentively you are participating.

More Recommendations:

1. Hands-on practice is critical - you want to make sure you have gone through the concepts by experimenting with the platform or working on the areas. This helps you memorize through visuals. I know some of you do not have access to the platform, but I am happy to showcase any part of the platform to strengthen your understanding.

2. Not all questions are about complexity or strategy. Some are simply about presence of mind. For example, if you rush and read "is" instead of "is not", you lose.

3. The exam doesn't just check your platform knowledge but also assesses your general business acumen, and your opinions on certain situations. Make sure you also know a bit about the "why" of the concepts as well. Quiz 1 and Quiz 2 are focused on knowledge. Quiz 3 and Quiz 4 will also have some scenario questions!

4. Time it well. Choose a time when you know you will be active and stress-free. I typically try to attempt it during nights when I have already completed my job tasks. Find your optimal time.

5. Although less talked about, ensuring that you are hydrated and have had timely meals before the exam can boost your performance. I know this sounds old school, but it works.

6. Know what to skip. In almost all the previous certification exams, there were at least 1-2 questions which I skipped. I just can't dwell over questions I cannot answer. Sometimes a question can be overly complex, which will consume your mental bandwidth needed for the other, relatively less complex questions. Choose your questions wisely.

7. The Marketo Community is full of self-serve support. Just search for the topics you want to learn about and you will find rich insights. At present, the mentorship program is a goldmine.

8. Collaborate - buddy up with someone. This is the best you can do regardless of whether you are new or an expert. This helps to speed up and clarify a lot of things. Again, you have many people in this group you can buddy up with. I am just a message away!

9. Approach this as a learning journey, not as a conclusion. This mindset relieves you of all the stress and transforms the whole experience into an opportunity for growth.

10. Be honest with yourself about what you know and what you don’t. The first step to solving a problem is acknowledging that it exists.

Quiz 2:

For any clarifications, feel free to ask on this thread. Also, let me know if we should schedule a meeting to discuss any concerns or go through the material in more detail.

Thank you for your participation and eagerness to learn.

Let’s keep the momentum going and aim even higher in Quiz 2!

cocowuuu
Level 1

Hi @Balkar_Singh,

Is there answer/ explanation sheet or slides for Quiz 1 that we can review our result?

Thank you!

smpeck
Level 2

I would love to see this, too!

smpeck
Level 2

If we do not answer 1-2 questions, are they automatically counted as wrong?

Karan
Level 1

@Jon_Chen @Balkar_Singh the exam guide like is not working for some reason. 

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hi @Karan,

Thanks for calling this out. We had an issue with the URLs breaking after the exam content was updated. Please access the below links for your Exam Prep Guides moving forward.

Adobe Marketo Engage (AD0-E555)

https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/247

Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner  (AD0-E559)

https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/144

Adobe Marketo Engage Architect (AD0-E560)

https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/248

We will be setting up redirects for the broken links shortly.

Balkar_Singh

Hi All!

Just wanted to share a quick summary update

02 Week 2 - Ends.gif

PS - If you have still not attempted Quizzes, please do!

Thanks,