Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Ankit Wadhwa] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

koreybeaver
Level 2

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Ankit Wadhwa] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Lol I love that and now stealing that!

koreybeaver
Level 2

Took the practice test this morning and got an 80%. Looking back on the questions I got wrong, If I would have just slowed down when reading and then answering, I probably would have got them correct. Overall, it was a pretty solid test. Will take it again tomorrow AM and go for at least a 90!

AWmindtree
Level 4

@koreybeaver this is amazing. 
Do let me know if I can guide you anywhere I can. Usually what I follow: 
Take the test and get the score per module and then focus on the module in which scored less. Feel free to post your questions/ doubts, would love to answer them. 

koreybeaver
Level 2

Great idea! I scored the lowest in the 2 modules I felt like I knew the best.

hebrindell
Level 2

You inspired me to take a practice test and I got a 76%. I need to read more about analytics and static vs. smart lists! Thanks for the idea to have a benchmark. 

koreybeaver
Level 2

Nice work!!

nikhil001
Level 2

Can you please share the practice test URL ?

koreybeaver
Level 2

hebrindell
Level 2

Congratulations, Korey! That's a great score πŸ™‚ 

koreybeaver
Level 2

I'll be OOO for the next week and some change so I won't be posting in the thread but I'll be back soon! I hope everyone makes great progress and is doing well.