🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

lizmalinowski
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@DaveSilva I have been leaning towards executable campaigns as I build out new operational campaigns for this very same reason! We have scenarios where alerts get sent before the SFDC sync happens, for example, and so some of the campaign information from SFDC is delayed and this seems to be a good solve.

@alysha_khan23 is there a limit to the number of executable campaigns you can call in 1 flow? This was mentioned to me by a partner we work with.

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@DaveSilva @lizmalinowski 

There is a nesting limit for executables, which I think is 4 or 5 deep (i.e. a smart campaign calls an executable that calls an executable that calls an executable and so forth) but I don't think there's a limit to how many you can call back to back in a single smart campaign.

ellekay
Level 2

Sorry, it's been so busy at work! We're such a slim team (team of 3) and someone is going on maternity leave. So i'm trying to catch up on this!

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@ellekay Totally understand! I would at least take the quiz I posted and peruse the study guide so you can apply for the 50% discount.

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@lizmalinowski @suneethadadi31 @DaveSilva @yakshisharma @ellekay @Greninja 

Welcome to Week 3! Here's our plan for this week:

DaveSilva
Level 2

Thanks Alysha!

I just completed the test.

I think the first question is worded wrong, though, since it indicates "is the benefit" (singular), but then expects multiple responses.

suneethadadi31
Level 3

@alysha_khan23 - Thank you for the post! I've completed my form for a 50% certification exam voucher and also took the test (Got 9/10) slightly missed on global assets question. Also for multiple options -"Choose all that apply" could have been mentioned.

Best,

Suneetha

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@DaveSilva @suneethadadi31 I'll fix both those issues! Thanks for flagging 🙂 

suneethadadi31
Level 3

@alysha_khan23 - As of today 

suneethadadi31_0-1718094164727.png

Thanks,

Suneetha

yakshisharma
Level 2

Hi Alysha,

I have completed my quiz today. Also I saw a question in another practice test. Please provide an explaination.

yakshisharma_0-1718105894441.pngyakshisharma_1-1718105906837.png