🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

suneethadadi31
Level 3

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Thank you Alysha!! for the reach out . Looking forward and excited to learn more.

ellekay
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hey everyone,

I'm Lisa. I've been with Druva for 2.5 years and have around 8 years of experience with Marketo. I'm really excited to join this program because I feel stuck doing campaigns and want to learn more. Sometimes, it gets overwhelming when people talk about more advanced stuff, and I feel a bit lost. I do want to gain knowledge on how to build a better lifecycle and better know the instance. I'm grateful for this opportunity.

Alysha, I'm super excited to have you as my mentor! I've seen you in a few webinars and can't wait to learn from you.

Fellow Aspirants -

suneethadadi31
Level 3

Hi,

I was preparing via a practice test and came across this question.

Is a 12-hour duration not adequate when we implement a head start? Is the usage of word worldwide causing complexity in this regard?

suneethadadi31_0-1716793546040.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/email-marketing/email-programs....

What other questions could arise regarding the topic of head start?

Thanks,

Suneetha

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

Hi Suneetha! If you read the question closely, you'll see that they are asking about Head Start with Recipient Time Zone.

So if you go to the Experience League article you linked and scroll down to the Head Start with Recipient Time Zone section, you'll see that it does take 34 hours. 

lizmalinowski
Level 2

My name is Liz Malinowski. I live in Connecticut and currently work in B2B SaaS for a Healthcare/Gov't tech company. I've been working in Marketing for more than 12 years in various roles, making the transition to Marketing Ops almost 4 years ago. I am so excited to be here and to have been selected for this mentorship program!

• How long have you been using Marketo? 3-4 years
  • How do use Marketo in your current role/previous roles? Campaign building, lead scoring, emails, inbound lead management and routing
  • What areas of Marketo are you most comfortable with? Marketing Activities and Design Studio
  • What areas of Marketo are you least comfortable with? Analytics and Admin - would love to dig into all the uses for APIs!
alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@ellekay @lizmalinowski @suneethadadi31 @DaveSilva @yakshisharma @Greninja 

Welcome to Week 1! Here's our plan for this week:

I'm located in the Chicagoland suburb so I will be typically be responding in this thread CST mornings. Let's get this party started!

lizmalinowski
Level 2

Took my first practice test and got an 84%! 

Practice Test 1 - 5.28.24.PNG

Here are my takeaways/opportunities for improvement:

• Identifying global assets
  • Better understanding of 'Used By'
  • Improvement of how to do quality checks
  • How to assign the appropriate acquisition program 

Areas of strength:

• Lead Management
  • Administration and Maintenance
  • Data Management

Summary: I found the scenario questions the most difficult. It was hard to discern the differences between the options that way the questions were written. Will need more practice here! Anyone else have any links or tips to share to help me in this area?

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@lizmalinowski This is fantastic!

For the areas of improvements, I'll pull together some links/resources in the next few days. Can you clarify exactly what you mean by a better understand of Used By and how to do quality checks? Screenshots of relevant questions will also help.

For the scenario questions, do you mind sharing a few examples? The exam wording can be tricky so don't feel too bad!

And I'm asking about scheduling the exam so stay tuned.

suneethadadi31
Level 3

@alysha_khan23 - Instead of providing links and resources (which are abundant on the internet), would it be possible for you to create a Loom video (I appreciated your previous explanation) or share any other video resources covering the main topics? This would greatly enhance our understanding and make it easier for all of us to grasp the concepts. Please don't hesitate to let me know if this request seems too forward 😊

I gave my exam too -  I need to motivate myself to improve

suneethadadi31_0-1717003860494.png

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

Happy to send over more Looms or find videos! Everyone's learning style is different so I totally understand the request.