Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

ellekay
Level 2

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@suneethadadi31 Email sent has it's own trigger, so you would want to look at the exact trigger field. This one says "email is delivered" vs "email sent".

The reason why it's Email is delivered and the person filled out form a but not for b, is because if you put the two options in on filter, they are treated as an "or" statement. The only reason I know this, is because I ran into the same issue before. So if you want to say email is delivered and not filled out form a and b, you need to add the filter for not filled out form twice one for A and one for B. and make sure the advance filter is "and". 

yakshisharma
Level 2

Can Anyone please tell me from where can I get practice mock test link? I  want to give a practice test.

DaveSilva
Level 2

Once logged in, click this https://www.certmetrics.com/adobe/candidate/gmetrix_sso.aspx 

Click on the Adobe button in the top left.

Scroll down and look for "Adobe Marketo Engage"

yakshisharma
Level 2

Hi Alysha,

I am still not able to find any link for practice mock test. Kindly help in providing the test link.

suneethadadi31
Level 3

@yakshisharma  - Alysha already posted them in the thread - 

I am also posting the same here again for you - 

yakshisharma
Level 2

Hi Alysha,

How can we send same email to with 2 different subject lines to 2 different database on same date? One obvious solution is to create 2 different campaigns altogether. Do we have any other solution apart from this?

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@yakshisharma 

I think using two different email send programs works well since that will allow for much cleaner reporting.

However, if you need both emails to be sent in the same program due to your reporting infrastructure, you can use two smart campaigns in the same program to send the two emails.

In either scenario, I would stagger the sends and make sure you exclude Audience A from Email Send B to prevent someone from accidentally getting both emails.

yakshisharma
Level 2

@alysha_khan23 - Thank you for the clarity.

yakshisharma
Level 2

Hi Alysha,

I have a query regarding Predictive Content.  I have created an Email where I used predictive content on 2 Images with different links. Now, my question is if I send out that Email to a list of audience, will the images populate differently for the audience as per their past preferences? Or everyone will receive the same Images with links.

Thanks & Regards,

Yakshi Sharma

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

Hi @yakshisharma! I'm unfortunately not that familiar with Predictive Content and it's also not part of the Expert exam. I would recommend posting a separate question in Marketing Nation to see if other folks can help you out.