🗣️ [Mentor Ajay Sarpal] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

🗣️ [Mentor Ajay Sarpal] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello Community, 

Welcome to the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Ajay Sarpal (@AjayS) who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Marketo Engage questions as you prepare for your Adobe Marketo Engage Architect Master (AD0-E560) exam, through to the end of the program.  

A little bit about your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Ajay:

ajay-resize.png

Deep Marketo Knowledge: I leverage my experience as a 5x Marketo Champion and MCSA to provide insights and guidance.

Exam Development: Having served as 5x Adobe Subject Matter Expert (SME), I understand the intricacies of Marketo certifications and can help you strategically prepare.

Active in the Community: As an Adobe Community Advisor and Adobe Credentials Advisor, I'm well-connected and can share valuable industry knowledge.

Beyond Marketo: In addition to my Marketo expertise, I hold credentials in Salesforce administration, sales cloud consulting, and app building, demonstrating a broader understanding of marketing automation and customer relationship management.

Together, we can help you achieve your Marketo certification goals!

Aspirants mapped to @AjayS 

1. @zwodden 
  2. @pooja_s 
  3. @linaili80 
  4. @jodinoland-ttd 
  5. @blackipod 
  6. @prerna27 
  7. @Rahul_Devgan1 
  8. @tawari 
  9. @adri_andronescu 

How to Participate  

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Marketo Engage Certification during the duration of the program: May 17th , 2024 – June 21st, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor Ajay, and your fellow Aspirant peers.  
  3. You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate!  

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants: 

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants. 
  • Like this thread to confirm your participation in the program 
  • Introduce yourself to Ajay and your Aspirant peers by replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Marketo Engage 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Marketo Engage Architect Master (AD0-E560) certification
  • Test your Marketo Engage knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs! 
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Marketo Engage Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts! 

Quick links  

We're wishing you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!  

Cheers,  

Jon 

12 REPLIES 12
bpopham
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Ajay Sarpal] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello,

I am an Aspirant to the program and excited to learn more about Marketo. I use Engage to create event programs, but would like to understand more about it and how to use it more efficiently and gain a certification for my participation and gained knowledge. 

I look forward to the journey!

Beth Popham

Senior Event Manager

SAP Concur

self3.jpg

AjayS
Level 3 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Ajay Sarpal] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hey Beth!

Nice to e-meet you! Looking forward to assisting you 🙂

AjayS

Hey Everyone!

I'm thrilled to be selected as a Mentor and excited to coach aspiring Marketo professionals!

My Expertise:

• Deep Marketo Knowledge: I leverage my experience as a 5x Marketo Champion and MCSA to provide insights and guidance.
        • Exam Development: Having served as 5x Adobe Subject Matter Expert (SME), I understand the intricacies of Marketo certifications and can help you strategically prepare.
        • Active in the Community: As an Adobe Community Advisor and Adobe Credentials Advisor, I'm well-connected and can share valuable industry knowledge.

Beyond Marketo: In addition to my Marketo expertise, I hold credentials in Salesforce administration, sales cloud consulting, and app building, demonstrating a broader understanding of marketing automation and customer relationship management.

Together, we can help you achieve your Marketo certification goals!

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

prerna27
Level 1

Hello Mentor Ajay and fellow aspirants, 

As part of my job, I have been using Adobe Marketo for over 5 years and am 2 X Adobe Marketo Expert Certified, I am looking forward to upskilling myself through the Adobe Marketo Solutions Architect certification.

I have begun reviewing the Exam prep guide this week and will be sure to return with any questions about the modules. I am looking forward to this journey.

Thank you in advance for your time on this @AjayS, I appreciate it.

Thanks,

Prerna

AjayS

Hi Prerna,

That's fantastic news! The Adobe Marketo Solutions Architect certification is a great way to take your skills to the next level. I'm happy to help you prepare in any way I can.

Reviewing the Prep Guide:

Sounds like you're off to a great start by reviewing the exam prep guide. Definitely let me know if you have any specific questions about the modules as you go through them.

Group Call Option:

@zwodden , @pooja_s @linaili80 @jodinoland-ttd @blackipod @prerna @Rahul_Devgan1 @tawari @adri_andronescu 

Would you all like to jump on a quick call to help you prepare for the exam?

Additional Resources:

In the meantime, I'll be sharing some additional resources that might be helpful.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed and best of luck with your studies!

Best regards,

Ajay

prerna27
Level 1

Update: 

Looks like the link was updated, picked it from another thread, including below for everyone who'd like to access, thanks.

https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/248

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am facing an issue accessing the prep guide today @Jon_Chen @AjayS how else can I access it?

prerna27_0-1717745983201.png

AjayS

Hi, @prerna27 

Thank you! Here is the updated link:

Adobe Marketo Engage Architect (AD0-E560)
https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/248
AjayS

Hey Everyone (@zwodden @pooja_s @linaili80 @jodinoland-ttd @blackipod @prerna27 @Rahul_Devgan1 @tawari @adri_andronescu  ),

One of the biggest hurdles when prepping for a certification exam is figuring out where to begin. What topics are most crucial? How much time should you devote to each section? Worry not, future Marketo Masters! This guide will equip you with a strategic approach to conquer the exam.

Exam Breakdown:

• Total Questions: 50
  • Passing Score: 32
  • Exam Sections: We'll delve into each section with a breakdown of topics and estimated number of questions based on weightage.

Mastering the Material:

Here's a table outlining the key exam sections along with estimated focus areas:

Topic Exam Objectives Estimated Focus (Based on Weightage)
Marketo Engage Architecture Design (48%) Designs and implements Marketo solutions. 24 Questions
* Project Leadership (16%) Manages projects effectively. 8 Questions 
Reporting and Attribution (20%) Analyzes and reports on Marketo performance. 10 Questions
Advanced Operations (16%) Maintains and optimizes Marketo instances. 8 Questions

Pro Tip: Don't just memorize! While understanding core concepts is essential, focus on applying your knowledge to real-world scenarios.

Remember: This is a guide, not a rigid structure. Feel free to adjust your study plan based on your strengths and weaknesses.

Stay tuned! In the next post, we'll explore some additional resources to enhance your exam prep.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about specific topics, don't hesitate to reach out!

Best regards,

Ajay

AjayS

@zwodden @pooja_s @linaili80 @jodinoland-ttd @blackipod @prerna27 @Rahul_Devgan1 @tawari @adri_andronescu 

Here is a question, please feel free to type the answer:

Scenario: Identifying Inactive Leads and Email Engagement

Problem: The VP of Marketing needs a report in Adobe Marketo Engage to identify:

1. Number of leads who haven't received any emails in the past 365 days
  2. Leads marked as inactive in the last 12 months
  3. Count of these records categorized by Person Source

How can we achieve this in a single report?