You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Nintex is looking for a full-time Sr Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team. This person will own the implementation and execution of all automated marketing campaigns to support global demand generation and partner marketing programs. In this role, you will interact with all levels and departments within the organization to drive relevant marketing campaigns aligned to business objectives and outcomes.
Your contribution will be:
- Participate in the planning, scheduling and coordination of marketing campaigns to ensure timely execution and coordination of cross-functional marketing activities
- Plan, design, test and execute marketing campaigns in Marketo, including webinars, events, white papers, content syndication and email nurtures
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define project success criteria and milestones
- Maintain the email campaign calendar, produce regular email performance reports, and identify areas for optimization
- Design and track A/B testing efforts
- Serve as the email marketing subject-matter expert, and document best practices and processes
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to segment audiences/create smart lists for email sends and drip nurture
- Become an expert in—and evangelist for—our project management software and internal processes
- Optimize our Marketo instance to be scalable and efficient, including improving and growing Marketo template library
- Report on program performance, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement
- Work with the Marketing Operations Director on new technology and infrastructure projects including database cleanup, segmentation and deliverability
See here for more details or to apply