You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Nintex is seeking a Director of Marketing Operations, reporting to the VP, Demand Gen/Marketing Operations, that will play a critical role in the company’s growth strategy. You will develop the strategy for a world-class global marketing operations center, optimize deployment and develop analytics to provide insights and trends for data-driven planning. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing, IT, and Finance to continue the evolution of the technology stack, business processes, program execution, database management and analytics to support the company’s fast growth plan. Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with an eye for detail, analytical, has ability to build cross-departmental alignment to achieve goals, and has the business acumen to translate data-driven decisions into actionable enhancements to fuel sales growth.
Your contribution will be:
- Define the Marketing Operations vision, strategy, systems and analytics that enables intelligent decisions and accelerates acquisition / pipeline growth
- Own the marketing operations roadmap, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customized to meet the needs of the marketing department.
- Deliver effective change management and communications for technology implementation, data policy and process re-engineering within marketing.
- Align and regularly communicate with stakeholders across marketing, sales, and finance re: insights on marketing performance
- Manage and lead a strong team by coaching and developing existing members and closing talent gaps where needed.
- Track and report on the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity, conversion stage-to-stage, and average value; make sure funnel measures can be analyzed by key dimensions such as industry, geo, and persona.
- Continually work to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes.
- Work with the Product team on having product usage inform better marketing to our customers and people trialing products
- Ensure processes are designed, documented, understood, and followed in a way that minimizes bad or incomplete data
- Implement / manage lead-to-sales funnel automation processes, policies, scoring methodology, workflows, service-level agreements with Sales, marketing programs and workflows.
- Execute and manage the centralized program execution requests. Optimize campaign / event execution via best practice processes, tools and testing.
See the job posting for more details.