This role is an exciting opportunity to help build out the new Events and Experiences arm of Marvel Marketers. Working closely with the CEO, you will be expected to manage world-class event marketers to rollout marketing programs that ultimately drive revenue for our clients.
In addition to being a domain expert the ideal candidate will be experienced in people management, Operational efficiency of processes such as expense management and stakeholder management. You will be effective in managing a team of high functioning and seasoned team members to support their stakeholders goals.
- Develop and contribute to an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee retention and development, and high performance
- Manage a team a of high-functioning, high-performing distributed consultants who serve on multiple projects to ensure high utilization and successful client outcomes
- Own the full employee-life cycle, including hiring, project resourcing, weekly meetings, annual reviews, exit programs
- Own the full cycle Account Management including, Budgeting, Stakeholder Management, SOW/PO Administration
- Ensure the team understands the incoming work and has the skills and training to execute it routinely and flawlessly
- Manage employee internal and client escalations on consultants
- Help build and maintain our corporate culture
- Understand the nuances of what makes field consultants special and how to best support them to achieve their professional goals while aligning with organizational objectives
- Drive the the success of some of our very large strategic accounts to make them successful in their Field Marketing efforts
- Have deep knowledge and expertise in managing global events
- Identify and track benchmarks for client events
- Manage flawless operational execution
- Balance multiple (and sometimes conflicting) stakeholder priorities
- Provide consultative, prescriptive direction to maximize systems, tools and strategy
- Apply best digital practices and troubleshoot challenges
- Lead projects across the project lifecycle from strategy to implementation to postmortem
- Develop and deploy of project roadmaps
- Help solve some of the most interesting operational and scale challenges unique to global enterprises
- A demonstrated track record of success in multiple comparable roles
- A minimum 5 years of management experience
- A minimum of 5 years of events experience
- Passion for managing teams and supporting the growth and development of others
- Proven leadership, motivation and team building skills
- Be comfortable with ambiguity, highly agile, and flexible
- Exceptional communication, presentation conflict mitigation skills
- Demonstrable leadership skills in demanding corporate environments
- Autonomously led major programs of work
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience in Marketo/ Adobe or any Marketing Automation Platform
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Experience working with remote teams
WHO THRIVES WITH US:
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themself successful
- People who leave their ego’s at home, and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
In return, you get an awesome opportunity to work with amazing clients (some of the Coolest in the Valley) and awesome people who love to have fun while getting stuff done! We are growing fast, which means you grow with us! We also typically have large scale ongoing engagements so you have the opportunity to really understand the client’s business first hand. You have to not only be prepared for the uncertainty that comes with working with a growing company, but you need to thrive in it. We work in a very FAST paced environment so put your seatbelt on!
About Marvel Marketers:
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Experience Management and ABM Consultancy. Our clients are sophisticated so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Digital Marketing Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
Please note: Marvel is seeking individuals authorized to work within the country the position is located at, and are not offering any immigration and/or visa sponsorship at this time
Supported by TalentX Staffing: We solve for X. Learn more at talentxstaffing.com.
|If this job looks interesting, please click here or visit us |