Marvel Marketers is hiring our first Marketer. For the past 5 Years, all marketing has been done by all of us! The experts that help the industry fuel their business with best practices and business intelligence, did the same for ourselves.
This is a new position for Marvel Marketers and we are looking for an industry evangelist capable of owning our Marketing Strategy and making sure our Industry presence and thought leadership are managed appropriately. The Marketing Manager will work closely with our leadership and business development team to get to know our company, our people and our business, and will create and lead an integrated marketing strategy to help us achieve key business objectives. The role will oversee marketing efforts for Marvel Marketers, our Partner Talent X, and our Foundation; Mpact.
The ideal candidate will produce a wide range of marketing communication programs, including brand awareness and events, thought leadership, and email marketing, as well as manage our digital and social media presence. The Marketing Manager will contribute to our business development efforts by telling our story through compelling collateral and presentations and building successful relationships with prospects and clients.
- Conceive, develop and execute internal marketing programs to support company objectives - email, event and social media marketing, thought leadership campaigns, and sponsored events and partnerships, etc.
- Identify company stories and thought leadership opportunities and create content to support these efforts (bylines, blog posts, white papers, press releases, speaking and award submissions)
- Oversee company digital presence, ensuring website copy and social media content is consistent, relevant, high-quality and aligns with our values and mission
- Analyze digital and social metrics and make recommendations to improve upon existing strategies and build communities across all platforms
- Create collateral that reflects our creative and editorial standards to support business development efforts, including PPT decks, case studies, service one-pagers etc.
- Track and analyze all marketing results and recommend ways to improve our marketing and more effectively reach key audiences
- You have to run your business with hard metrics. We don’t do fluffy
- Build relationships across teams and among senior leaders in order to continually understand goals and align them with marketing strategies and tactics
- 4+ years of post-graduate, professional experience in a marketing, public relations, or communications role
- Strong experience in the Marketing Automation Industry
- You already have a strong Brand in the Digital industry and can demonstrate it
- Experience working with enterprise companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with extensive experience creating original content across mediums and presenting pitches to diverse audiences
- Strong history of building relationships across organizations and clientele with a diplomatic, solutions-oriented approach to decision-making and communication
- Experience running multiple projects from conception through completion with proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and adapt to shifting priorities
- Expert understanding in how to own the industries relationship with our incredibly strong Brand
- Proven ability to conceive, manage and drive social media engagement across multiple platforms including SEO/SEM optimization
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a positive can-do attitude with clients and colleagues
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing ( We still need a lot built to support our growth)
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themselves successful
- People who leave their ego at home and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
About Marvel Marketers:
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Experience Management and ABM Consultancy. Our clients are sophisticated so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Digital Marketing Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
Please note: Marvel is seeking individuals authorized to work within the country the position is located at, and are not offering any immigration and/or visa sponsorship at this time
Supported by TalentX Staffing: We solve for X. Learn more at talentxstaffing.com.
|If this job looks interesting, please click here or visit us |