Primary responsibilities will include:
Relevant skills/experience may include:
- Understand the needs of our target audience and translate those needs into interesting, creative, and personalized programs.
- Collaborate across teams (marketing operations, sales, product marketing, comm, design and sales) to help define an overall campaign management strategy
- Plan, launch and track integrated campaigns to boost both brand awareness and lead generation (digital + offline)
- Gather and report on advanced campaign metrics. Analyze program performance and marketing attribution, continually optimizing for program conversion goals/spend analysis.
- Write, edit, and launch targeted database emails and nurturing programs in Marketo
- Create and deploy A/B testing for email copy, CTAs, subject lines, and more
- Own select paid program channels for vendor management, negotiations, communications, execution, and analysis
Areas of Growth:
- 2+ years of experience in a fast paced, demand generation focused marketing organization—tech industry experience a plus
- An understanding of the sales funnel and focus on driving leads, MQLs, and opportunities
- Some experience with paid program vendor management and execution is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing attribution
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills—you will be writing your own emails and landing pages
- Attention to detail and focus on exceptional quality work
- Highly organized and able to handle a high volume of programs and priorities
- Technically savvy and able to pick up new technologies fast (Marketo Certified Expert or 1+ year of hands-on Marketo experience)
- While you may not be responsible for these functions immediately, they areas where you could potentially learn and grow your experience.
- Project Manage the execution of advertising campaigns with the internal and account management teams
- Work with marketing and sales operations to determine ongoing improvements to the lead flow and overall high-level reporting process
- You will also have the opportunity to learn and grow expertise around our SEO/SEM initiatives
Questions? Feel free to reach out to Leah Grosky directly at email@example.com or apply directly at Current Job Openings at CoreOS.