Axioma Inc. the leading provider of enterprise risk management and portfolio construction tools, is currently seeking a marketing professional to join our team, based in our New York headquarters. We seek an energetic and creative marketing communications professional to fill the Marketing Communications role at Axioma. The successful candidate will partner closely with the CMO in developing compelling brand, integrated communications and analyst relations strategies and executing those plans.
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier university in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related area
- Strong skills in communication, presenting, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and participate in a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- 4-8 years Marketing Communications experience (combined) in fast moving global organizations (fintech, financial services, high tech focus preferred)
- 2+ years AR experience
- Solid grasp of key analyst firms and influencers, and expert at establishing and deepening relationships
- Demonstrated experience developing, coordinating and executing AR programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute strategic marketing programs such as events, brand and public relations efforts.
- Outstanding writing and narrative skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package
- Performance-based annual bonus
Axioma is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.
Click here to apply.