ReSolve Asset Management is looking for a Marketing Associate/Manager to develop and execute a wide range of B2B marketing activities with the use of Marketo and Salesforce including:
- Driving brand awareness and lead generation with a strong focus on achieving revenue goals.
- Supporting marketing operations by designing, executing and reporting on B2B demand generation campaigns.
- Working with team to translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns within marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Supporting teams in performance reports, requiring the ability to consolidate data from various systems, analyze, and provide unique insight.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain CRM database (Salesforce) and the integration with our marketing automation software, Marketo
- Manage and maintain marketing automation software (Marketo)
- Architect and execute regular communication including landing pages, email campaigns, and robust reports to generate leads.
- Manage and maintain third-party integrations including Oktopost (for social media) and On24 (for webinars).
- Assist in creation and execution of Strategic Marketing Plan
- Manage marketing communication projects including task identification and completion, deadline compliance, and the coordination of necessary internal and external resources to achieve project goals.
- Produce, analyze and present reports in Salesforce, Marketo and Google Analytics as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A good understanding of Web-based Lead Generation, Marketing Automation, and CRM tools and possess the ability and desire to expand current skill set.
- Previous experience with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Working knowledge of the following platforms preferred, but not required:
- Google analytics
- Wordpress (for blogging)
- Oktopost (for social media)
- On24 (for webinars)
ReSolve Asset Management is a fast-growing investment management firm providing systematic investment models and managed accounts to individuals, advisors and institutions. We currently work with over 300 clients (primarily individuals), and are now committed to pivoting our marketing efforts towards B2B. Hence:Please note: We are a lean team, and as such empower our employees through autonomy, mastery and purpose. Regarding autonomy, though our ideal candidate should be able to work in our Toronto office, we trust our team members to act independently. Regarding mastery, one of our core principles is to empower employees to continually build their skill sets and progress professionally. And regarding purpose, our ideal candidate won't just be technically skilled, they'll actually care about team outcomes and understand their role is critical to the larger mission of helping families achieve their retirement goals.
Character and fit with our team culture matters every bit as much as technical ability. Because of this, we are open to a wide variety of candidate experience levels, as long as there is a strong desire to take ownership of the role and a palpable passion for inbound marketing and marketing automation. Compensation is highly competitive and commensurate with skills and experience.
Toronto User Group