7 is a rapidly growing Sequoia Capital-backed company that is transforming how the world's leading companies interact with consumers. 7 is an enterprise SaaS offering that enables companies to engage with their customers across voice, web, mobile and social backed by predictive analytics that continually improve the experience. Industry leaders across Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, Utilities and other industries are increasing their revenue, reducing costs and improving their customer loyalty with 7's solution. We help enterprises worldwide grow revenues, increase profits and advance their digitalization initiatives. This role will be based in our Toronto, Ontario office.
The perfect candidate will be looking to make a substantial difference in 7 Inc. by championing the development and adoption of solutions on CRM and Marketing Automation platforms.
- Take a lead role in developing and publishing reports, dashboards, presentations, and tools to aid sales, marketing, product delivery, and other teams in consistently tracking activities to business results.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop performance and forecasting analysis including dashboards, analysis, and presenting actionable findings.
- Help senior leaders manage their business by providing clear data visualization consistently and in support of the outcomes that drive business results
- Identify actionable insights, exercise sound business judgment, suggest recommendations and influence decision-making and annual planning by working with cross functional groups.
- Drive the innovative use of Salesforce, Marketo, and other tools as productivity tools and business platforms through user training and regular communication around how the tool is adding value to the organization.
- Support Sales and Marketing by regularly tuning and cleaning data to derive reliable frameworks for planning and execution.
- Develop, implement and continually improve processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Develop and manage hygiene methodology and build objectives to drive best-practice behavior for data integrity
Please click here to read the full job description.
7 is looking forward to talking to great candidates in the Toronto area!