SOLVED

Training Video Error?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Training Video Error?

I'm currently working on Marketo training by watching the videos, but when I came across the "Building Creative Assets" video, I realized it repeats sections several times in the video and wondered if anyone else noticed this or it is my computer doing something weird. The video is listed as 1 hour and 18 minutes long. I'm less than a forth of the way through and it's repeated the first section 3 times. Has anyone else had this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Re: Training Video Error?

Hi Maren,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I believe there is a bug in our content development software that causes some videos to repeat. I will make changes, re-upload, and test the course as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, I will personally remedy this issue.

Sincerely,

Philip

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Re: Training Video Error?

Hi Maren,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I believe there is a bug in our content development software that causes some videos to repeat. I will make changes, re-upload, and test the course as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, I will personally remedy this issue.

Sincerely,

Philip