Re: Support Issues - Due to acquisition?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Support Issues - Due to acquisition?

Has anyone else noticed lately that Support seems to be unresponsive since the buyout? I used to love Marketo support, they would get back to me very quickly, even if it was just to say they were still working on the issue. Now I have two cases open -- one original case that the support rep said my custom field token isn't accepted and proceeded to give me a list of out-of-the-box tokens (even though my token has been working for years, just a custom field) and then went dark. I opened a second support ticket to say I needed an update on the first because it had been so long since hearing anything, and I still haven't heard back on that one! Not even an email saying my case has been created (like it used to)?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Hi Sarah Mayer

I'm reaching out to one of our Support Managers about this, but in the meantime, just so you know, you can always email SupportEscalations@marketo.com at any time if you need to get a case escalated for any reason.

Thanks,

Mike

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mike,

I just wanted to say thank you for your concern. After I posted this I heard back from Support, and they ended up figuring out it was a completely different issue from what they had originally told me. I appreciate your help.

Best,

Sarah