Reputation tab in the community shows empty

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Reputation tab in the community shows empty

Hi Janet Dulsky​,

For me, the reputation tab displays without data today:

pastedImage_0.png

And I am not sure, but I have the impression that the point accrual system has stopped working as well.

-Greg

10 REPLIES 10
Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Re: Reputation tab in the community shows empty

Grégoire Michel​, when I click on your Missions, Places, and Ranking, I see information. Is it only the mission badges in the Activity tag as you attached above that is missing? If so, they aren't showing up on any profiles. Let me know. We will definitely take a look at the gamification system after Summit to see if we can identify any issues.

Thanks.

Janet

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Janet,

It's the activities details that are missing. They are completely empty. And the score has not change for the past hours, despite my posting this question or other answers I made. The badge accruals are not moving neither.

I just mad and answer to this question : "Person is Pushed to MKTO" Trigger

The score in unchanged, and the "responder 4" badge stays unchanged too.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Same for me - thanks for flagging this Greg.  It doesn't appear I've received any new points in a while either.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

in fact, the whole gamification system seems to be quite sick. The score at the top right corner is quite different from the score in the page. Also, the pages takes minutes to display.

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Grégoire Michel​, if I understand correctly, you are talking about two issues:

1. Nothing showing in your Activity tab of your profile -- I see all the activity you referenced in your Activity tab (see below). Am I missing something?
  2. Score and badge changes -- Dan Stevens I do know that it takes time (sometimes 24 hours) for changes to be reflected in Jive because the gamification system is a separate platform. This will take some time to dig into and I won't be able to look into it until after Summit.

Gregoire_Activity.PNG

Thanks.

Janet

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Janet Dulsky,

It's not the activity tab that is the problem, it's the reputation one, with the activity sub-tab being empty (see my screenshot). Apparently, the gamification system is having a problem.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

And BtW, it seems that the situation has come back to normal this morning

-Greg

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Grégoire Michel​, good news. It also appears that you did receive the points for your answers. Might have been a sync issue with the gamification platform and Jive. Will I see you at Summit?

Have a nice weekend!

Janet