Marketo LinkedIn Integration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo LinkedIn Integration

Hi everyone,

Does anyone has done this integration so far. I am trying hard to connect these 2 platforms following the instructions given on Marketo and LinkedIn community but no success.

Where I can find the LinkedIn API key and API secret in LinkedIn.com account?

Does it exist in LinkedIn Marketing Solutions  account and I need separate login for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions to access these 2 key items?

I work on Client's LinkedIn instance as a Campaign Manager.

Clear instructions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Swati Madan

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo LinkedIn Integration

Please move the thread to Products and someone will answer it there. "Community" is for website feedback, not product support -- and yes, this is confusing!

Hobie_Thompson1
Level 4

Re: Marketo LinkedIn Integration

I recently did this. To be honest, LinkedIn's Marketing Solutions platform leaves a lot to be desired, and it isn't super intutitive:

Follow the instructions for Adding LinkedIn as a LaunchPoint Service, and go to the 'Tools' tab within the LinkedIn Campaign Manager and click 'Matched Audiences': (I'm not sure if non-admins can see this - let me know!)

matched_aud.png

Go to the 'Account lists audiences' tab and click 'Connect to marketing automation'

linkedin2.PNG

What, here, is labeled 'Public Key' corresponds to 'Marketing Solutions API Key' and the 'Secret Key' is the 'Marketing Solutions API Secret'.

Then, follow the instructions to Use a Marketo List or Smart List as a LinkedIn Audience Segment. From the LinkedIn side of things, it may take up to 48 hours for your Audience Segment to appear.