Importing Users and referencing them in an email

Anonymous
Not applicable

Importing Users and referencing them in an email

Hello!

Please excuse if my questions are obvious, or easily to find on any help pages, i am a complete newbie.

1. Importing users:

I am trying to import users from our platform to an already existing account with already many leads and admins. I am working in a testing environment.

So at first i went to the lead database and created a new lead group in the group lists. it worked, but many fields were still missing, so i deleted all the leads and prepared a new list for import.

but now none of the users is imported and i get this error message in each line when downloading the error csv:

"Lead exists in another lead partition in your Marketo account"

But i cannot find any other lead partition.

furthermore, even if the users existe somewhere else, i want to have them in my list.

how can i do this?

2. sending email with lead reference

my second question is about sending out emails with links to a landing page.

can i have personalized links in the email, so when the email receiver clicks a link to a landing page, then he is automatically registered on the landing page without having to fill out any kind of form?

the reason why i ask is, that the users already registered on our platform, and i do not want to have them register again for tracking them in marketo.

Thank you very much for you help,

Peter