Re: How to Increase Marketo Blog Reach

Michelle_Lewis
Level 3

How to Increase Marketo Blog Reach

I have a community related question. I am trying to post a blog, but it will only allow me to post to places/groups that I am a member of, that I have permissions to post to. Is there a way to be added to a larger group to be able to contribute content to it? I'd like for my blog post to have a larger reach (don't we all?). Or will my blog post still show up in the Marketo Blogs area and be viewable by everyone? This will be my first blog post in the community, so I'm still learning.

UPDATE: Here is the blog post: https://nation.marketo.com/groups/atlanta-user-group/blog/2019/07/11/an-introduction-to-marketo-sky. I posted to a place I had access to, but would still like to learn for future posts or possibly change the location.

Thank you for any help!

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Blogging is badgified, i.e. requires a high level of Community achievement before it's permitted. If it gives you an idea, I'm one of the few non-Marketo people allowed to pub blogs, and I also am one of only 3 "Level 10" users.

Local MUG blogs are indexed on the main blogs page, so they actually have significant exposure anyway.

Michelle_Lewis
Level 3

Thank you Sanford! That is super helpful! Much appreciated.