SOLVED

Has someone an explanation about discussion "Impact metrics"

Go to solution
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Has someone an explanation about discussion "Impact metrics"

When posting a discussion, there are some impact metrics displayed on the right side of the screen:
pastedImage_0.png

I have not been able to find some explanations informations about the values.

Could someone point me in the right direction ?

-Greg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has someone an explanation about discussion "Impact metrics"

There are two views of Impact Metrics: summary and detailed. The summary view highlights the calculated metrics for global reach, impact, and sentiment. The detailed view provides calculated metrics shown in the summary plus an email metric, a graph of social actions that contribute to the metrics, and details about viewers and referrers.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are two views of Impact Metrics: summary and detailed. The summary view highlights the calculated metrics for global reach, impact, and sentiment. The detailed view provides calculated metrics shown in the summary plus an email metric, a graph of social actions that contribute to the metrics, and details about viewers and referrers.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Scott,

OK, but is the meaning ?

-Greg

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Where do you see this Greg?  I know I've seen it before, but it's no longer visible in a discussion.  I too wondered what the meaning was behind these metrics - especially the "reach" one, which was often zero.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Dan,

I see them on the discussions I authored, and only there.

Since then, I discovered that if you click on the "view more" link, you access a pop dashboard with some explanations.

-Greg