SOLVED

Engagement program: sharing content that was already used in previous program

Go to solution
Marie_Ligier
Level 4

Engagement program: sharing content that was already used in previous program

Hi,

I'm about to create a new nurture campaign with an Engagement Program.

Some of the content we want to share was already sent to some leads in various programs (old nurturing, content gated, event follow up...)

Is there anyway to exclude some leads from a content when the content is part of a stream?

For example, my stream is sending content A, B and C.

My lead already received content B from a previous campaign. I want this lead to remain in the stream and receive content A and C but not content B.

Many thanks!

Marie

Marie
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Engagement program: sharing content that was already used in previous program

Hi Marie! You should post this in the products section to gain more visibility.

You can use nested programs in your engagement program to prevent them from getting content B.

If that is too complicated, try having 2 streams, one with ABC, and one with AC and have leads that have already seen B go into the second one.

Here is more information on nested programs: Length Matters: Engagement Programs that Don't Finish Too Quickly... 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Engagement program: sharing content that was already used in previous program

Hi Marie! You should post this in the products section to gain more visibility.

You can use nested programs in your engagement program to prevent them from getting content B.

If that is too complicated, try having 2 streams, one with ABC, and one with AC and have leads that have already seen B go into the second one.

Here is more information on nested programs: Length Matters: Engagement Programs that Don't Finish Too Quickly... 

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Bonjour Marie,

Yes, nested programs are the way to get it done. If a lead is already a member of the nested program, the engagement program will automatically call the next content.

-Greg

Marie_Ligier
Level 4

Thanks Darrell Alfonso and @Grégoire_MichelGrégoire Michel!

Definitely helpful.

I was hoping to simplify my life by leaving my good old traffic cop programs for the simple new engagement programs - looks like this needs a little more preparation than I thought

But in the end it will still remove part of the pain of a traffic cop based nurturing.

Marie
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

BOnjour Marie,

Do not hesitate to call in, if you need help

-Grégoire