Marketing Automation Specialist - Poland
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Would you like to work for fast-growing, innovative company, in an environment established to bring out the Star in you? WebInterpret is offering the opportunity to join a hungry, dynamic team based in Warsaw's newest prime location.
Webinterpret is searching for a skilled, analytical person with a passion for technology and e-commerce, to support our digital marketing campaigns and sales acquisition activities. The Marketing Automation Specialist will play an important role in enhancing the visibility and reputation of Webinterpret within the international e-commerce market.
What You'll Do:
- Designing and improving current usage of marketing automation tool (Marketo).
- Setting up marketing automation tool for communication with leads and customers.
- Taking care and maintenance of existing email & SMS campaigns (e.g new triggers, tokens)
- Planning and deploying e-commerce email marketing campaigns in various languages.
- Develop a leads nurturing and acquisition strategy for different client segments globally.
- Assisting with customer retention strategy.
- Manage lead databases using Salesforce, Marketo.
- Analysis of results from actions taken (eg ROI tracking in lead acquisition).
- Cooperation with designers and copywriters in preparing email materials, website development etc
Qualifications “Must have”:
- At least 2 years’ experience managing email and direct marketing communications, creating and launching email campaigns. Also ensuring effective and accurate administration support within all tools.
- Advanced knowledge and use of marketing automation tool, content personalisation, database segmentation, triggered emails and campaigns configuration.
- Excel with data and report management. Effective with demonstrable ability to process and understand data using various analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Salesforce).
- Basic experience in integration marketing automation tool with other services (eg email campaigns triggered via API calls, integration with CRM or providers services like SMS, survey or webinar).
- Must be committed, motivated, target driven and be equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
- An understanding of the online interactive experience, and the role effective marketing has in within it.
The "nice to have" includes:
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Microsoft office products.
- Working knowledge in managing Marketo (marketing automation tool).
- Project Management experience is a big plus.
Further information will be provided during the selection process.