SOLVED

Re: Dynamic Chat - Showing availability outside agents settings

Go to solution
jpellerin
Level 1

Dynamic Chat - Showing availability outside agents settings

Hey there -

I have a support case open, but wanted to see if anyone has experienced this issue and if there's first hand fixing this.

We're about to launch Dynamic Chat on our site soon and are using a dialog for booking meetings. No live chat. I tested with my own account at first and all went well.

I added two people with product profile calendar agent. The profile has included permissions to connect their calendar and manage their availability hours. They both did this with their Google account.

When testing the dialog live, it at least does not show available times where they already have meetings on their calendar. But it does show "available" times outside their personal availability settings. Such as one agent has selected no availability after 3pm ET on Fridays. But it shows that I can book a meeting with them as late as 6:30pm ET.

Has anyone experienced this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Yes, we had that issue too. Not with Google Calendar though, but with Outlook. Eventually it was a misalignment in time zones. Somewhere in the backend of Outlook the user had a time zone setting that moved their time zones out of the ones shown in the DC integration.

But we didn't deploy DC at scale, so I can't really give a profound answer.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Yes, we had that issue too. Not with Google Calendar though, but with Outlook. Eventually it was a misalignment in time zones. Somewhere in the backend of Outlook the user had a time zone setting that moved their time zones out of the ones shown in the DC integration.

But we didn't deploy DC at scale, so I can't really give a profound answer.