SOLVED

Re: Dynamic Chat access

Go to solution
franklino
Level 1

Dynamic Chat access

I'm admin at Marketo, however, when I try to access the link I got this message: 

It seems that your Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution accounts.
Please get in touch with your Org Administrator or Adobe Enterprise Support.

Does anyone have any idea how to pass it?

Franklin Lino
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Oh, I got it! Most likely the Adobe ID you're using to log into the Adobe Experience Cloud apps isn't added as a Dynamic Chat user in the AEC admin console. This could also happen if there's a mismatch between the id associated to your Marketo and AEC - Dynamic Chat user accounts. You could check with the person who manages the Dynamic chat app within Adobe admin console whether your user there has same email as your user in Marketo. Also, having admin access to Marketo doesn't give you admin rights to Adobe’s admin console which is where the DC users (and other AEC app users) are managed and granted access to apps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1

Adobe Dynamic Chat and other AEC applications require mapping of the IMS org in Marketo (if already not done by Adobe for newer accounts) to integrate with it. You should check out this documentation page that explains how to add your Adobe IMS in Marketo. It's pretty simple, you just add your Adobe IMS Ord Id in Marketo Admin > Adobe Organization Mapping under Integration.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1695238366639.png

Check out this documentation page on how to find your Adobe IMS Org ID.Also, are you added as a Dynamic chat user/admin through the Adobe admin console?

franklino
Level 1

Hi Darshil,

The Adobe Organization Mapping is okay, for me, it is read-only information.

I'm the admin on Marketo, however, I can't access the Adobe Experience Cloud, and for home, I always get the same message. (in different browsers as well).

Franklin Lino
Darshil_Shah1

Oh, I got it! Most likely the Adobe ID you're using to log into the Adobe Experience Cloud apps isn't added as a Dynamic Chat user in the AEC admin console. This could also happen if there's a mismatch between the id associated to your Marketo and AEC - Dynamic Chat user accounts. You could check with the person who manages the Dynamic chat app within Adobe admin console whether your user there has same email as your user in Marketo. Also, having admin access to Marketo doesn't give you admin rights to Adobe’s admin console which is where the DC users (and other AEC app users) are managed and granted access to apps.