SOLVED

Re: Browser must have popups enabled to see Dynamic Chat?

Go to solution
aisling-keogh
Level 1

Browser must have popups enabled to see Dynamic Chat?

I'm testing our new Dynamic Chat (currently live on a single page) on my company's website. After I published the Dynamic Chat, I wasn't able to see it until I went into my Chrome settings and allowed popups.

I know that I have seen chatbots on other company websites that I have been visiting recently (pre-allowing popups in my browser settings) so I am wondering if there's a way to show that dynamic chat is available in the bottom corner even if someone's browser is blocking popups. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

@aisling-keogh There shouldn't be a dependency of allowing popups for Chatbot to appear. If you are still seeing this issue please reach out to us at dynamicchat @ adobe .com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

@aisling-keogh There shouldn't be a dependency of allowing popups for Chatbot to appear. If you are still seeing this issue please reach out to us at dynamicchat @ adobe .com

Arturo_Olivares
Level 2

Hi Screekanth Reddy,

I'm having the same problem, I’m testing the dynamic chat for my company, and for some reason, it is not working for me, when another ROHM colleague visits the landing page where the dynamic chat is applied it works well, but when I visit the same landing page it doesn’t appear.

Here are some of the troubleshooting things I have already done trying to fix it:

• Clean browser cache memory
  • Reset the browser to the default settings
  • Use another browser
  • Use my mobile device
  • Unpublish and publish again the dialogue
  • Set up the dialogue criteria for everyone who visits the landing page

Hopefully, you can guide me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hi @Arturo_Olivares ,

Thank you for raising. Does it work if you try it on any different machine (maybe mobile?). If it works on other devices, can you check timezone settings? if not please reach out to us, happy to debug.