Re: 6Sense Conversational Email for nurture vs Marketo Engagement Programs

Laurenrich
Level 1

6Sense Conversational Email for nurture vs Marketo Engagement Programs

Hi all, has any one leveraged 6sense conversational email for all lead nurturing vs using Marketo? 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Do you have specific questions about this topic? Are you seeking a comparison between the two platforms, or do you have any challenges or issues related to them that you'd like assistance with?

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Some pointers you'd like to consider for this are below:

6sense conversational email

• Uses artificial intelligence to personalize emails and create a more engaging experience for recipients.
  • Platform supports personalization and audience targeting, but they're limited to what data 6sense has access to. This could become bottle neck for personalization especially if your marketing data primarily lives in another platform such as Marketo
  • Integrates with other marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo, to create a seamless user experience.

Marketo

• Is a full-featured marketing automation platform that can be used for a variety of tasks, including lead nurturing.
  • OOTB Engagement program have sophisticated customizable lead nurturing capabilities - organize content in streams, manage transitions, align nurturing tracks with product of interests, persona, lead stage, etc. You can also use the Default programs for lead nurturing if you want more customization (e.g., non-uniform nurturing cadences).
  • Re-use your existing marketing email assets/templates along with options to create new ones too.
  • Does not have the same level of AI capabilities as 6sense conversational email.

Which is better?

The best option for you will depend on your specific needs and budget. If you are looking for a solution that can automate lead nurturing campaigns and provide AI-enabled personalized experiences to recipients, then 6sense conversational email is a good option. If you need a more comprehensive marketing automation platform with a wider range of features and advanced customization, then Marketo may be a better choice. Lastly, if you already have Marketo (and you don't care a lot about AI capabilities offered by 6sense), I'd recommend going with it instead of investing in 6sense just for conversational email feature. I hope this general overview was helpful. Please let us know if you specific questions related to capabilities/feature/etc.

Laurenrich
Level 1

Thanks for this information! To clarify we have both Marketo and 6Sense. Right now our long tail nurture engagement programs live in Marketo, however, we are onboarding 6sense conversational email and wanted to gauge if transitioning all of our nurtures out of Marketo and into 6sense is the best option. Our Marketo nurtures are linear and only based on last engagement is xyzzy put them in xyzzy nurture stream. Where I'm thinking 6sense would be a better option as it uses AI, persona, account and buying stage information. 

I think 6sense is the best option but wanted to see if any one else has gone through this before. 

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Gotcha! Thank you for that background, @Laurenrich! I think apart from AI capabilities Marketo is well equipped for personalized nurture based on persona, account, stage, etc. (aka nurturing based on multiple attributes considered simultaneously). You just need a solid strategy and build to take care of organizing your nurture and managing transitions throughout.