SOLVED

Re: Lead Scoring for Nurture Programs

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Scoring for Nurture Programs

I wanted to see if there was a way to setup lead scoring for a specific nurture campaign that has a mix of content. Depending on what content is engaged with the most, I would then like to drop the into more refined nurture programs that we have created to be sure they are receiving content that is of interest to them based on clicks/opens from the first default program. Has any one had any experience setting this up?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Dustin,

This is a question for the product group, not for the champion program. See Getting the most of the community when you have a Marketo question

This is easily feasible with a dedicated scoring field and program. But the question is why would you ignore other content in the scoring of a lead? Your nurtured leads can also browse your web site and access content that are outside of your nurturing program. This behavior is also worth scoring.

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Dustin,

This is a question for the product group, not for the champion program. See Getting the most of the community when you have a Marketo question

This is easily feasible with a dedicated scoring field and program. But the question is why would you ignore other content in the scoring of a lead? Your nurtured leads can also browse your web site and access content that are outside of your nurturing program. This behavior is also worth scoring.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Gregoire!

I definitely will be setting up scoring for site visits that ties to to the nurture campaigns as well. We already have a blobal scoring system in place, but now it will be more about tagging specific sites. Looking forward to trying this out!

- Dustin