Re: How have you leveraged mobile SMS and push notifications for your B2B marketing demand generation efforts without being invasive?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How have you leveraged mobile SMS and push notifications for your B2B marketing demand generation efforts without being invasive?

Hello,

I'm writing because we are interested in leveraging Vibes as a SMS and push notifications vendor. We would like to leverage SMS and push notifications in our engagement streams instead of just emails, but we don't want to be invasive. Definitely a fine line to toe. We largely provide content marketing in our streams (i.e., eBooks, Whitepapers, Guides etc...).

Curious as to how you've implemented mobile and texting within your B2B existing nurtures, mobile wallet transactions for B2B and any promo codes/gamification mobile for B2B purposes. Open to feedback and suggestions. Would like to know what has worked and what hasn't...Any retroactive gotchas, or I wish I knew thoughts too... Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: How have you leveraged mobile SMS and push notifications for your B2B marketing demand generation efforts without being invasive?

Hi Andrew,

Champions group is not the place for this question, hence the lack of answers

You should move it to Marketing Central

-Greg