SOLVED

Re: Marketo Certification Exam ADO E-555

Go to solution
Paulina
Level 2

Marketo Certification Exam ADO E-555

Hi all, I'm preparing for my first Marketo certification exam. Wondering if there will be any questions regards any integrations for example with Event providers or CRMs. Thank you 🙂

P.S. If you have any tips or suggestions how to best prepare for the exam, please let me know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zoe_Forman
Level 8 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

There are some older test /sample questions in the Community, but the ones you have are based on the newest exams that were updated last year.

The exam is more realistic to day-to-day user experiences and less about remembering all the Adobe documents.

The best experience is being hands-on in the Marketo instance, being curious, searching posts and asking questions in the Community if you don't understand a question/answer.

Good luck and when you are happy with your test scores then go for it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_Forman

Hi - the questions vary and from memory yes there are one or two related to CRM integration and best practise to ensure syncing is correct.

Have you tried the  Marketo test exams? These will help give you and idea of where you are with knowledge, they will also help you understand how questions are asked. You can do this with answers so you can understand the question/answer. You can take test exams as many times as you like and wont affect your exam score

Always read the question carefully, you have more time than you think and can mark and go back to questions.

Good luck and go for it when you feel confident.

Paulina
Level 2

Hi Zoe,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I found this page where I can do the test and this test. Are there more places where I could do the tests?

Zoe_Forman

There are some older test /sample questions in the Community, but the ones you have are based on the newest exams that were updated last year.

The exam is more realistic to day-to-day user experiences and less about remembering all the Adobe documents.

The best experience is being hands-on in the Marketo instance, being curious, searching posts and asking questions in the Community if you don't understand a question/answer.

Good luck and when you are happy with your test scores then go for it.