SOLVED

One registration page for all tradeshows

Go to solution
Ghizlane1
Level 2

One registration page for all tradeshows

I want to have a registration page for all our Tradeshows (where we are not hosting, but have a booth), the idea is to have one registration page where the user needs to choose the Tradeshow they will be attending from a dop-down menu and choose a timeslot to meet with us during the Tradeshow.

My question is : Is this a best practice to have ONE registration page for all our planned tradeshows ? or is it better to have one registration page per campaign ?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jasbir_Kaur
Level 5

Re: One registration page for all tradeshows

Hi @Ghizlane1,

I guess one registration page per campaign would be better because you can customize the page according to your campaign requirements, also if there would be different content/branding/styling etc... you can easily manage in separate page.

However, if you don't want to edit the page every time in each campaign, then you can create the tokens at the program level and can manage the things from there.

You can also track the registrations, conversion rates, and other metrics more effectively for individual events.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jasbir_Kaur
Level 5

Re: One registration page for all tradeshows

Hi @Ghizlane1,

I guess one registration page per campaign would be better because you can customize the page according to your campaign requirements, also if there would be different content/branding/styling etc... you can easily manage in separate page.

However, if you don't want to edit the page every time in each campaign, then you can create the tokens at the program level and can manage the things from there.

You can also track the registrations, conversion rates, and other metrics more effectively for individual events.