Job Application for Marketing Operations Specialist at LiveRamp (click to apply)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world, and we aspire to make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively. This all starts with our brilliant people. Those who want to make a lasting impact in all that they do will find a home at LiveRamp—an inclusive, collaborative environment where exceptional talent is nurtured, championed, and where people matter most.
The Marketing Operations Specialist at LiveRamp will be responsible for strategizing, deploying and measuring the success of marketing programs and assets for the demand generation team. You will join a team of highly skilled marketers eager to create an exciting and engaging experience for our audiences.
- Ideate on and execute Marketo campaigns & email sends flawlessly; analyze reporting to extract key learnings to share with the broader team to improve future email campaign performance
- Understand how to optimize nurture programs for a lead’s journey throughout the lead lifecycle and create nurture programs to accelerate their path to MQL/MQA/Opportunity creation
- Plan, project manage, and produce marketing assets, including but not limited to: emails, list imports and landing pages in Wordpress
- Normalize, standardize, and track the marketing database, ensuring good hygiene in list uploads, building and maintaining segments, and overall health of the database
- Project manage, maintain and optimize Marketing processes, creating documentation when necessary
- Management of third-party vendors to ensure timely delivery of assets
- Build and produce webinars in On24
- Management of international and regional teams: train on campaign production success, best practices, process, workflows, policies, execution, and enablement, as well as QAing their work
- Strategize and execute re-engagement campaigns for audience that is not engaged with LiveRamp
Your team will:
Help a collaborative, results-driven team of marketers deploy and execute impactful campaigns for our prospects and customers. Think of us as the architects of the marketing machine - we help create data-backed plans for success, execute them, and analyze performance to constantly improve our outputs.
- 2-5 years in Marketing Operations, specifically in marketing automation or campaign production
- Minimum 2 years experience working within Marketo
- Strong background working with marketing automation tools (e.g. Litmus, SFDC, etc.)
- Proficiency in HTML, a plus
- Solid analytical skills and a strong understanding of technical concepts
- Collaborative with the ability to work cross-functionally with content, design, and web
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Fun, can-do attitude and creative mindset
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, Seattle, New York City, Boston or remote
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.