Anyone experiencing issues with embedding Marketo forms on their WordPress website?
We are using the Divi builder and all our forms were integrating nicely by using the Embedded script provided by Marketo interface.
This morning though none of our forms are appearing on our wordpress site, they do still work on Marketo Landing pages and our other website that uses a different CMS.
The console shows that the Marketoform2 element isn't being recognized.
Anyone has experienced similar issue?
I guess sometimes with CMS updates people may have experienced the same issue.
But here is a URL as an example: https://www.console.com.au/consolepay/
the form usually sit under "Want to learn more about Console Pay"
I've looked at the page. I believe your issue in fact has nothing to do with WordPress.
Are you testing in a browser that uses Tracking Protection (for example, latest Firefox?). If so, the form embed won't load because you're loading from the blacklisted *.marketo.com.
But the usual fix for this, which would be loading from your LP domain go.console.com.au instead, won't work because your main site uses SSL but your Marketo LP domain is not secure.
We've found the issue.
We are not sure why it started to do this but because we had a line break in the script, Wordpress had started to add <p> markup in the middle of the tag, then it started to break.
We've removed those and the forms that seems to be working.
Our other CMS did not experience this issue.
The page when I looked at it had this markup:
<p><script data-cfasync="false" src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/d07b1474/cloudflare-static/email-decode.min.js"></script><script src="//app-sn04.marketo.com/js/forms2/js/forms2.min.js"></script></p>
That wasn't causing an error in Firefox nor Chrome unless Tracking Protection was enabled. It's valid HTML5.
You'll find the form still doesn't load with Tracking Protection enabled.
Thanks - We've tested on several browsers and machines.
You may have looked at the page once it was fixed as we had someone looking at.
Removing that spacing in all our pages seems to have fixed the pbs on all browsers.
Yes, I must've looked at it after it you changed it, because there were no issues loading the form save for in Tracking Protection mode. (TP leads to the global MktoForms2 object not being defined, since the library is blocked from loading.)