SI Emails Not Logging Activities Each Time

Anonymous
Not applicable

SI Emails Not Logging Activities Each Time

Hello - I have my SFDC sync options set up to sync whenever a Sales Email was sent on the lead/contact's activities. I understand that it will only sync a particular activity once a day to SFDC, however I've had several Reps send an SI email where it will log an activity in SFDC sometimes, but not others. Has anyone else experienced this and figured out a resolution?

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: SI Emails Not Logging Activities Each Time

It should always appear in Sales Insight under Email. If you create an Int Moment for Sent or Clicked Sales Email, it will show up there as well.

Does it not appear under HTML Emails in SFDC?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are the contacts where it is not showing up unsubscribed from emails or are they on they marked as email invalid etc...

Anonymous
Not applicable

They are not invalid emails or unsubscribed. The information shows up as interesting moments that the email was sent and delivered, just not posting it as an activity in SFDC.

SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

This functionality is intentionally set to only log one activity per type per lead per day. Marketo's rationale is that too many activities will annoy sales and eat up too much storage space in Salesforce. We have the same problem. You can vote on my idea to modify this here: